Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith embroidered bogos gonna start rolling out soon..boost babies gonna infiltrate this sub and Supreme hypebeasts gonna follow after smh.. 

Is the suede on the High Risks as bad as other gt2s. I've heard the color on most of them fade really easily. I'm thinking about buying a pair but don't want to be disappointed later down the road. Also is $260 shipped for a pair worn once a good deal?

Is the suede on the High Risks as bad as other gt2s. I've heard the color on most of them fade really easily. I'm thinking about buying a pair but don't want to be disappointed later down the road. Also is $260 shipped for a pair worn once a good deal?
High Risk were notorious for looking much better in pics than in real life.  People were angry about the Kith-filter.

View media item 2295969Fantasy football league ended up going my way after a bad start, thanks to my man Aaron Rodgers!! Grab my pair back from the homie i sold them too for $300.. He never even wore them. Glad to have these back

I just got word of a restock on the Kith UB in LA, however, the dude wouldn't give me a date. They're going to be at a particular shop in LA that I'm not really willing to post yet but if anyone knows what I'm talking about and cares to share the date with me I would be willing to share some info on the trail boost restock that I know 100%

DM if you can help

Last edited:
I just got word of a restock on the Kith UB in LA, however, the dude wouldn't give me a date. They're going to be at a particular shop in LA that I'm not really willing to post yet but if anyone knows what I'm talking about and cares to share the date with me I would be willing to share some info on the trail boost restock that I know 100%

DM if you can help
russell-westbrook.jpg

if you arent gonna say where why post it?

Back
Top Bottom