Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I asked him afterwards while he was doing pictures when (yes WHEN not IF we all know its going to happen eventually) his collab with Jordan brand happens which silhouette he was going to choose. He said he honestly couldn't tell me but even if he had an idea he wouldn't want to share it just to surprise us whenever it does happen. Just thought id share from the brief convo I had with him. I also wanted to ask Jeff since 3 classic RF shoes got retrod last year if there was any hope of a pigeon retro or an updated pigeon sb sadly he wasnt around to take pics afterwards so I didn't get a chance.

Last edited:

russell-westbrook.jpg

if you arent gonna say where why post it?
Cuz I'm wondering if anyone has the date and I'm offering some pretty valuable info in return on actually 2 sneakers that you can't get anywhere that I know of at retail.

The post office is really on one ever since New Years. Things keep being delayed and delivered 2 days after the first expected date.

I just want my damn UBs :rofl:

Can someone help me please with a price check on a GLIII total eclipse size 10 (9/10) and GLIII Knicks size 9.5 (9/10) 

Thanks

so on these forums you cant even ask for someone to help you get a piece of clothing?  WTF?  you mods are absolutely ridiculous

they can be hit or miss at times. sometimes if the wording of your post is anywhere close to buy/sell, it'll get deleted.

Back
Top Bottom