Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Finally got my *** on the mountain this season. This Kith Aspen stuff is keeping me warm and dry out here in Park City. Only complaint is that it's nearly 45°F here and I'm sweating like a mofo.
View media item 2340145

Last edited:

eyes.gif

Possibly the ugliest NMD/Boost ever.  But I am sure they will sell out on the hype train.
I think the regular mesh  NMD are pretty trash

glad to see the comments in here, hopefully thats how everyone feels so i can grab them easily...
u know same dudes bashing finna be the same dudes copping.

i'm passing. need to focus on Zebras

ehh.. the three stripes down the middle is what im iffy about. i like the model though otherwise, ill probably wind up copping the tan ones.

Last edited:
It's difficult. The stripes are definitely a mystery. Im like... Why. On. Earth????

But maybe it works on feet. It could. I don't know. There's must have been some kind of reasoning you think.

I wouldn't buy these, but one part I like is the molded stripes in the boost sole. That's new. They could do some understated uppers and just mold the three stripes in.

Second gen nmds already have the molded stripes in the boost sole

Not new at all

Trash. So far GLIII anniversary > Adidas attempt at a 12 month instillation. And Asics only had one model to work with.

Trash. So far GLIII anniversary > Adidas attempt at a 12 month instillation. And Asics only had one model to work with.
i mean if companies were forced to use other trash models outside of gl3, disaster would have also ensued lol 

I disagree, the eqts were fire, the Sns ubs too and these kith nmds are also very clean. Strong start

god damn it, just missed out on another core fleece hoodie. these things are impossible to find

ive come across a couple in my searches, i'll PM you the next time I find some.

I dont even know why i really want a second one of these. I have like 20 hoodies and if i get another core fleece, id never wear any of the others I have :lol:

Last edited:
i recently found the Kith "Just" cap that's been eluding me for a while. pretty happy i found it and ebay seller was willing to work out a nice deal

Back
Top Bottom