Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Meh, passed by Kith yesterday as well and wasnt really impressed. Again, Ronnie with the overpriced mediocre pieces. Only thing that caught my eye was the international hoodie with the stripe on the arms.

Meh, passed by Kith yesterday as well and wasnt really impressed. Again, Ronnie with the overpriced mediocre pieces. Only thing that caught my eye was the international hoodie with the stripe on the arms.
That's the hoodie I copped! Got grey in the World's Fair hoodie. It was the nicest piece out of the whole collection for me. The hooded varsity is trash lol

Most of the stuff was meh to be honest. The hoodies with the K is such a boring and lazy design, though the sweats for it was cool. The other crew neck sweatwrs again were lazy designs, and the varsity was nice but still...eh, not worth the price.

What you get?
the lowkey pieces lmao:

dust kuth script crewneck (been wanting a tan crewneck or hoodie)

maroon/gold box logo t shirt.

the other stuff was too sporty and rich for me.

the only flag hoodie we acknowledge is the supreme joints that went on sale but go for OD now.

the K chenille hoodies not my thin (just a random K not my thing)

i dont doe varsity type jackets

uncle aaron wylin on the price of the denim jacket.

I'm kindda waiting to see more of the silhouette , and might get the sg 3.1 in the near future. They're good 
Think the legends pack 3.1 were the last of the silhouette. Pretty sure no other color ways will release.

Think the legends pack 3.1 were the last of the silhouette. Pretty sure no other color ways will release.
Like never ? I hope it doesn't stop there honestly but if it does, too bad, the pink pair is good but I hardly get the weather to rock something in that light shade 

gon wait till they hit 120. seen a few for 150ish
which ones? 

Like never ? I hope it doesn't stop there honestly but if it does, too bad, the pink pair is good but I hardly get the weather to rock something in that light shade 

which ones? 
pink ones. i assume salmons 

They're lowkey look nice but Idk if I can pull off a 9. I usually get 8.5/9 in gl3

They're lowkey look nice but Idk if I can pull off a 9. I usually get 8.5/9 in gl3
They do , but I'm sure I fkthemup by the first wear so no point in getting all stressed out with them 

The 3.1 have a slightly difference with the 3, meaning they're that narrow I think you could pull it off. They look really good on feet 

On this release I went onto the site prior to the release, carted something to get through the captcha then deleted from cart, as soon as the release hit, I carted and 1 click paypal checked out with out issue... wham bam thank you Ronnie... Picked up CS2 Khaki size 8... waiting to see it in person before I decide if i am going to resell...

really hoping I'm good since i went TTS, gonna be a pain to get ride of both just to pick them back up a half size down

Got my laguardia tee's in, can't say I'm disappointed. More disappointed in the fact I didn't grab a white one as well.

Was your Kith order from the Saturday release, or the previous week? Copped the black world fair hoodie, and I want it NOW

Back
Top Bottom