Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

whats the going price for the 3.1's? i've checked stockx, but i hope and guess they can be found cheaper. if anyone has a us9 salmon near manhattan, i'd be interested :D

finnaly got a second core fleece hoodie thanks to the ebay 20% code going around. $145
smokin.gif

C20HELLOSPRING
damn that's a good price

got one just now for 170, but im happy

dont usually many in the big boy sizes for a decent price

Ever had a chance to buy a shoe and wished you hadn't passed? Well, those CS2s aren't one of the pairs 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Navy Love Thy City.

Simple enough, navy shirts are always poppin. I always go in there and never cop anything so I figure id rep them a bit. :lol:

Nice. I kind of wish I copped the navy box logo but I already copped maroon

finally shipping... lets see how fast express is from NYC to germany... then i cant wait to get an invitiation from customs and pay again :D

Ever had a chance to buy a shoe and wished you hadn't passed? Well, those CS2s aren't one of the pairs :lol:  
I've never paid less attention to an RF release in my life. Such trash. Year by year I feel like Ronnie is becoming more and more irrelevant to me. Unless he's bringing back an asics classic that is..

I've never paid less attention to an RF release in my life. Such trash. Year by year I feel like Ronnie is becoming more and more irrelevant to me. Unless he's bringing back an asics classic that is..
I feel like those days are over..and I totally agree with him having less influence on my purchases

anyone here about the surprise box logo drop in NYC?

just saw it on the facebook forums...... if anyone feels so inclined, XXL my way

Don't hurt to try :lol:
Some kid offered me $20 to cop for him which gave me the idea to go back there and buy

Back
Top Bottom