Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yeah it was definitely listed as $160 when the blog post first went up.  those shiny plastic strips don't come cheap, you know.

i'm still getting a pair because of the velcro color switching novelty (i like colors) and i admit i'm a bit of a RF colorway fanboy.  i was considering getting two pairs but after the price hike it will most likely be just one.

Last edited:
these slides from kith have to be the worst item quality wise they've ever put out.. Same quality as the $4 old navy flip flops smh
mean.gif

Kith/Fieg **** has been trash as of late, but I like these.  Hope they got a 7.5, and checkout services don't grab them first.

that price hike is bs, gonna be over $200 to get to my house after tax/shipping. that's miusa pricing. well def not trying for 2 pair now. thx ron!

Has anyone successfully routed a kith shipment for pickup at UPS? Of course I get the lucky hit of same-day shipping and delivery after a week-long processing period and I won't be home for it. I was just wondering if I turn off the authorization to release shipment at my door if they'll just give me one of those sorry we missed you tags and I can go pick it up tomorrow.

Has anyone successfully routed a kith shipment for pickup at UPS? Of course I get the lucky hit of same-day shipping and delivery after a week-long processing period and I won't be home for it. I was just wondering if I turn off the authorization to release shipment at my door if they'll just give me one of those sorry we missed you tags and I can go pick it up tomorrow.

I have never had the option available to me to hild the package. They've always been like Supreme where you cant make any changes after its shipped.

I have never had the option available to me to hild the package. They've always been like Supreme where you cant make any changes after its shipped.

Yeah, it's pretty annoying tbh. I withdrew the authorization to leave the package so hopefully they just take it back to the customer center.

Thinking about buying the kith undershirt 3 pack. Is the sizing of the tee pretty standard? From the pictures they look to be nice enough to wear alone in the summer - can anybody speak to this?

QUESTION: are the new logo tees made with elevated quality?

Looking to buy the black logo tee with slight scoop hem from before but thinking it might be sh**** quality compared to the new classic logo ones.

Back
Top Bottom