Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I felt risky today so I grabbed the green down coat and the flamingo funnel neck.

If I hate both I'll just let them go for a lil below retail.
v:ohwell:v

Curious to see the quality here. If they used outlet quality blanks like they did on the Pippen collab and then charge Kith prices... nope.

The jackets are the only thing worth copping to me. I grabbed the KITH X ADIDAS SOCCER QUARTER-ZIP manually. Folks actually did ATC for that stuff smh

some outerwear pieces were pretty nice, but I didn't need them so bounce pass.

The quarter zips are the only thing worth purchasing. And I guess the jerseys if thats your thing. The pants are way overpriced. They $30 are adidas pants smh. That mark up is too much.

Am I the only one that thinks that herringbone pattern is atrocious, especially on the goalie jerseys??

I'm with you, of all the design ??? going on in the collection, like the non boost shoe (even the boost isn't really good tbh, should have just done alternate colors of the knit mid ultraboost from last year or the pure control again)
That pattern looks like the bargain bin sportswear you see at like outlets.

Also the flamingo down coats center is my other, why'd you do that.

Also the quarter zips, while a great piece, didn't carry the color asymmetry the other pieces did, which would have looked great conservatively used.

Did u mean why they charging TAX not shipping? How they charging TAX to CA? There is no KITH open yet in CA is there?
They started charging tax in FL before Miami officially opened. Probably has to do with them already having a business license in CA.

How long until kieth pulls stock and pretends the shoes sold out
ATC like SoleStrike feast on KITH. Plus it's no returns lmao. I would only order certain items from KITH. No returns is a deal breaker unless confident on fitment

I'm actually very surprised the shoes are still sitting, especially the boost ones, must be because the nemeziz have a weird fit

Yea this stuff is sitting mostly

Can easily cart

Some stuff is cool but the prices are the turn off here

i felt the soccer jersey goalie in red and white was the only thing worth it to me i need to see the quality i mean a regular jersey is already pushing like 100$ i see it as a kith 25$ up charge plus long sleeves :lol:

Back
Top Bottom