Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Wore my purple Maestros to KITH pickup today - I can’t zip them up while wearing them. Anyone else have this issue? I mean I can rock them unzipped, but pretty weird IMO.
loosening the laces won't do it? i havent had a pair in hand so i mean this sincerely.

I just realized while I was running that I was rocking new balance shoes, adidas pants, nike shirt, asics jacket and some NBA socks. How many of you are cringing right now?

IMG_2892.GIF

What? No hat, gloves or underwear name label drop? It's cold up there in the Northeast.

I’m glad this next Winter drop is dropping on a Saturday and not on a Friday. Much easier for me to try and cop at home then at work.

I just realized while I was running that I was rocking new balance shoes, adidas pants, nike shirt, asics jacket and some NBA socks. How many of you are cringing right now?
At the outfit or the effort?

I didn't think the whole brand matching extends to working out. When I'm playing ball I'm not trying to put an outfit together I'm just throwing on whatever.

I can't get over the mixing of athletic wear personally. Don't really care about it with other people outside people wearing the 3 stripe pants with Nikes.

Any pics of the cinder stuff? I don't get why we have to wait til the drop and essentially have 5 seconds to figure out if we like the color or not.

I had trouble zipping - get aggressive. It will go up. I remember tightening the Velcro helped. I like wearing them at this height so it’s a non issue for me
5A7E93BD-325E-4F6D-A0B4-896D1A662779.jpeg

Yeh I didn't end up minding. Was curious if it was designed to be that way. Love the details and glad I picked it up even if its severely under retail now.

Back
Top Bottom