Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I didn’t even follow her tho lol

I was thinking to my self I wonder what that bird is doing for art basel and went to check her page and boom.

looks like other retailers will be getting the collab, maybe some of them will put it online, in case anyone is looking.

Honestly "streetwear" has become a joke these days. Everybody's a fashion designer now with just stupid prices and a lot of these wangstas eat it up. I seen some clown rockin Off white from head to toe other day steppin out of 93 Civic. Bunch of clowns

I don't do a ton of other gear threads so might as well ask here. I need some new tees, preferably l/s. I have several of the Kith Monday bogos but I can only wear them so much and not many l/s. I don't do designs, just looking for solid colors, solid color bogos, or solid colors with some type of wording on it. Need to come in XXL. Suggestions?

bwood056 bwood056 you can probably help here

Honestly "streetwear" has become a joke these days. Everybody's a fashion designer now with just stupid prices and a lot of these wangstas eat it up. I seen some clown rockin Off white from head to toe other day steppin out of 93 Civic. Bunch of clowns

Same can go for sneakers and so-called "sneakerheads". Everyone's a self-proclaimed sneakerhead these days but can't explain why they like a shoe other than it costing outrageous amounts of money. Spending rent money or taking mom's credit card to buy a pair of shoes is insanity to me.

I dig the front of the l/s tees but the back is awful. And even if it was blank, I'll cut my **** off before I spend $495 for a tshirt.

would have loved a pair of grey sweatpants, but these prices are just dumb. also, how's a longsleeve tee $200 more than the shortsleeve? you trying to tell me that each extra 3/4 sleeve costs $100?

Tiger Camo for Mondays drop, no idea how it looks though lol

Lebron drop at the end of the month as well.
Hate that the clothes will probably be made by Nike and not Kith though.

https://kith.com/blogs/news/a-closer-look-at-kith-x-moncler-delivery-2

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Back
Top Bottom