Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Store is pretty nice...only gripe is the ***** working the cash register. My girl and I got there 15 min after they opened and we waited in line for about 10 min as well. Ended up grabbing the lavender crewneck...wish they had the lavender hoody and LA shirt in stock. Had some Treats too :smokin

Lol. She was giving you issues? Yea dude, I was hoping to get the LA tee too. I kept eyeing the employees wearing them. Lol.

I wanted to try the treats too, but needed to get back home to watch the all star game. Next time

Quite a weekend for RF. Opened a store in LA, dropped a Lebron collab, then Lebron won MVP is RF shoes. Not bad.

anyone have shots of Today's Monday Program?

they may be those half zip pullovers in black and navy. they had them at the LA store and i don’t recall those ever releasing yet for the Monday Program or any other collection. can’t remember the third color they had

yea definitely got that vibe from the hoodies today. showed some restraint tho, none of the color ways were really a must have for me

3 items at $65 next week. Did short sleeve get a $10 price increase? l/s back to $65 instead of $70?

Ronnie Delivered.
IMG_4671.jpg
IMG_4674.jpg
IMG_4665.jpg

Back
Top Bottom