Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I don’t like the fake friends logo, I was able to cop th red champion hat and olive extended hoodie and then bought the USA s/s for $30 over retail on grailed.... I want more but will wait for prices to drop.... Kith has no resell value anymore. Which is good for people that weren’t able to cop what they wanted like myself. When you drop something every week it gets old and expected.

Overpriced & oversaturated, but i think gen Z kids will continue to buy into the hype. Good for Ronnie & his team for banking off the youth.

They are going to go up on grailed and just sit there and sit there and sit there until the price drops to retail or close to it

Can’t believe that not only did people want this trash but they were willing to pay Solestrike a fee to get it... Ronnie has really built and army of sheep...

had no interest in this hoodie, but its sickening how much sole strike has ruined kith. It used to be easy to grab things off of there, now they just eat up all the stock ordering multiples for the people who buy their slots.

Im kind of feeling this tee. I wonder if its next weeks monday drop, or part of something else.

6FE7E71C-7CE0-415A-8777-9D8971DDFBCA.png

FAKE Fwends tee from Kith Ops GOAT. That whole collection. Enzyme washed tees godly

Heard from a person that was waiting in line that there was only 1 XXL in the black fake friends hoodie, 1 XXL in the camo and 2-3 in the red..

This seems like it was super limited..

Sold out in less than 10 seconds online :lol:

Back
Top Bottom