Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Question for those who own the kith x columbia high pile fleece. I was thinking about picking one up but after reading the kith reddit a saw a lot of people say the fit was garbage. Said it's really long and tight in the chest? What's your all's opinions?

Question for those who own the kith x columbia high pile fleece. I was thinking about picking one up but after reading the kith reddit a saw a lot of people say the fit was garbage. Said it's really long and tight in the chest? What's your all's opinions?
I've worn it for the last week in Detroit. It's a little long but I want that when its -38 windchill on Wednesday. It doesnt run as big as their hoodies so it's a little tighter in the chest but not skin tight or anything. And I'm a big dude, wear XXXL in most things. The XXL fits me fine. Overall it's an A+++ piece. Kept me warm and multiple people have asked about it.

I've worn it for the last week in Detroit. It's a little long but I want that when its -38 windchill on Wednesday. It doesnt run as big as their hoodies so it's a little tighter in the chest but not skin tight or anything. And I'm a big dude, wear XXXL in most things. The XXL fits me fine. Overall it's an A+++ piece. Kept me warm and multiple people have asked about it.

My thoughts exactly. I wear a large in pretty much everything, and the large fit me fine. I wear a 44 jacket, if that helps in terms of chest fit. Still plenty of room to even wear a sweater underneath, but the piece is so warm I don’t think I ever will need to.

My thoughts exactly. I wear a large in pretty much everything, and the large fit me fine. I wear a 44 jacket, if that helps in terms of chest fit. Still plenty of room to even wear a sweater underneath, but the piece is so warm I don’t think I ever will need to.
Yea I wore it last week with a l/s tee under it and it was 15 degrees and I was fine. I'll never wear this thing back in Florida but it's been handy up here.

20190127_174130.jpg 20190128_014937.jpg
20190128_015426.jpg

Cut the cuffs off the Mercer 1. I like them a lot better now. I love the quality of the pants but just couldn't do the cuff anymore.

Now I could actually wear them again.

Their original Mercer Mondays made in USA pants gotta be one of their best pieces.

Ronnie is a herb.

Brand is dying a slow death so he needs to link up with other dying brands.

Wake me up when he does a goyard or LV collab, until then he’s washed.

Ronnie is a herb.

I don't know if I wholly agree with that. His stuff still sells - maybe not on secondary markets. I just think he's going too high end luxury at times - for me. I would say collabs have a mutual benefit so by working with Columbia, Tommy, Adidas, Asics, etc, they are raising brand appeal, which is an easy marketing tool. He's using the power of social media to move product and brands to raise awareness. They way he curates product and releases mini collections over a season works. Like Supreme, you miss one week, you might hit on the next. I wouldn't say Kith is dying - I would say its plateaued/ stagnant ,if anything, and needs to level up.

Ronnie is a herb.

if your definition of "dying" means that there's no resell hype anymore, then yes. the brand itself still does very well, because his stuff still sells out. Kith as a store is doing very well also, considering the other brands they carry. just like any other brand/store, once its been out a while and their identity is already established, it becomes stagnant. he built his brand on what i consider comfy street wear and collabs with other already established brands. nothing more, nothing less. similar to Supreme, you know what you're going to get. of course Supreme has obviously been around longer and is more exclusive. i wouldn't say better IMO, because i've never gotten into the hype for Supreme.

I don't think he is quite washed yet. When Lebron James is jamming with a Kith speaker, you are still doing things right. Once he closes LA or Miami, I could see it starting to wrap up. And it will be quick because the overhead must be huge.

Although if the stores do close, he will choose to close them all at once so he can paint it as his choice to re-launch/re-birth a new Kith. But I don't think we are just there yet.

Back
Top Bottom