Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Spent an hour deciding which 3 shoes to enter only to get chosen for a color i didn’t chose... Really wanted the molecule or quicksand. Who's looking for an 8.5 Saddle?

inbox still dry as turkey

AllGraciousEwe-small.gif

I might’ve been one of the few that chose Rogue lol. I was able to cop even after missing the email for 30 minutes. I will still try to cop another pair on Friday.

Happy you were able to cop bro!

Tbh, I didn't even expect to get an email from Kith lol.

I don't ever remember buying Asics from them.

-Drew

Hit on quicksand in a 9...these weren’t on my radar at all so not sure if I want to pull the trigger. Just wonder how the quality will be

So yesterday I got 'Sold out' on an invoice for the Dusty Muaves (an hour after getting the invoice). I went back to the raffle page and changed my top 3 picks. To my surprise, I just got an email for some Quicksands and was able to purchase lol

Damn that's lucky. I did the same thing. Received invoice for Asteroid but it was sold out within 15 minutes of receiving it. Updated my choices hoping to get a second shot at other colors ( :lol: ) and got nada.
Quicksand is my top choice. Might give it a shot on the website tomorrow.

So apparently you can buy 6 pairs in total for in-store pickup at KITH Tokyo.lol They got 30 colors in 6 different color groups so you can buy 1 each from 1 color group. Pretty crazy considering the fact they only made 300 pairs per color.

Back
Top Bottom