Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So apparently you can buy 6 pairs in total for in-store pickup at KITH Tokyo.lol They got 30 colors in 6 different color groups so you can buy 1 each from 1 color group. Pretty crazy considering the fact they only made 300 pairs per color.

You gotta be a huge Ronnie fan to buy 6 different pairs of these at once :wow:
People gonna be in the store for hours deciding which 6 pairs for each color group :lol:

Bought a pair of RF Asics back in 2014. Got an email today and checked out for the Anchors (3rd choice).

Interested in seeing them in person.

Not gonna lie, this is prolly his flyest collab yet, And i never even owned a pair of asics

Will try for a pair, do these fit true to size?

msot recent gl3 rtetros are tts vs in da past u had toi .5 up

Elevation is my favorite pair but I just bought shoes with a really similar blue. Went with all red/brown colors. Saddle/Magma/Rogue were my 3. Got the Saddle. Am I crazy they were my second favorite? I love the brown/maroon combo.

Are these going to fit bigger than the 252.1? I hear the new gl3 is bigger, but those were the same size as my previous gl3 pairs.

Elevation is my favorite pair but I just bought shoes with a really similar blue. Went with all red/brown colors. Saddle/Magma/Rogue were my 3. Got the Saddle. Am I crazy they were my second favorite? I love the brown/maroon combo.
Maroon on gel lytes look amazing!! Last time i can remember a III with it was the Christmas pack years ago.

giphy.gif

That was such a wack drop. I didn't get one shoe and there was 30 colors, lol. Terrible that I got that palette email the next day and no invoice either.

Back
Top Bottom