Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

that was not really bad for a ronnie asics release. copped with relative ease. i was on my desktop though, i can never hit a limited shoe drop on my phone.

maybe for small sizes...most of the colors loaded with 11.5/12 already gone.

>D
Screenshot_20201127-132841.png

Anyone want an Anchor XL? Don't think I wanna blow $165+ on this... especially when it'll probably look completely different from the pic...

williams-30-anchor_2000x.jpg

What may seem like "navy" to the regular person, I see as "Anchor"...I'll never forget the first time on my catamaran off the coast of Greece. Feta cheese and olives stuffed in my mouth, the shimmering blue water reflecting back at me...I grabbed the steel anchor, and yelled "AHOOOOOY!" as I hurled it into the ocean.

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 11.13.18 AM.png
call da morgue. im deceased

thats a navy?

Honestly I couldn't tell ya :lol:
What may seem like "navy" to the regular person, I see as "Anchor"...I'll never forget the first time on my catamaran off the coast of Greece. Feta cheese and olives stuffed in my mouth, the shimmering blue water reflecting back at me...I grabbed the steel anchor, and yelled "AHOOOOOY!" as I hurled it into the ocean.

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 11.13.18 AM.png
:rofl:

don't sit on your invoices if you actually want the hoodie. your items aren't reserved and are likely OOS by now.

They FLAMING dudes on FB for the outrageous prices they listing these for
1606616674899.png
1606616725470.png

P.S hope y'all that wanted them copped and like them in person

Back
Top Bottom