Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How Monday Program sold out on Sunday? :lol:

Screenshot_20210328-132342_Chrome.jpg

some of you guys expect way too much from these brands, see something you like? buy it! don't like it, keep it moving. I doubt Ronnie is going to apologize for kith not going in the direction you might think would be better to personally suit your needs and taste. no shots at anyone, just stating my opinion.

Forgive us for discussing this brand and our point of views on it, in this particular thread, on a public internet forum....that's FOR discussing said topic. :lol:

The early access/loyalty allocation is sold out. More will be released tomorrow for the Monday drop. Just like ALD does.

ALD. Owner.
How does ALD do drops? Do they have Monday type program? Weekly drops? Quarterly? Probably wrong thread to ask but I've been wanting to learn more a out them. Also, how does it fit? Oversized like Kith?

How does ALD do drops? Do they have Monday type program? Weekly drops? Quarterly? Probably wrong thread to ask but I've been wanting to learn more a out them.

No Monday type drops. Seasonal. On Fridays here and there. Early access is the day before on Thursdays to loyal customers.

And there's an ALD thread where more info can be had obviously.

Forgive us for discussing this brand and our point of views on it, in this particular thread, on a public internet forum....that's FOR discussing said topic. :lol:
at what point did I say you couldn't /shouldn't discuss your views? all I said was holding these brands in high regard is what leads to disappointment. ronnie doesn't care about your purchases from 5 years ago. isn't it evident?

at what point did I say you couldn't /shouldn't discuss your views? all I said was holding these brands in high regard is what leads to disappointment. ronnie doesn't care about your purchases from 5 years ago. isn't it evident?
Nobody is saying he does. People are saying he should.

at what point did I say you couldn't /shouldn't discuss your views? all I said was holding these brands in high regard is what leads to disappointment.

By you saying "keep it moving" as quoted below, it's easy and simple to assume you mean don't discuss it. By discussing things, we're not "keeping it moving." :wink:

some of you guys expect way too much from these brands, see something you like? buy it! don't like it, keep it moving.

Welcome to your new home. I expect ebay to be sold out of everything in your size within the week.
Haha na gotta figure out sizing first. And I'm getting old and working from home so I rarely even need to wear nice stuff. Hell I wear $10 Comfort Colors blanks at the house more than anything lately.

Ronnie doesn’t have to do anything he doesn’t want to with his brand to appease people, just like people don’t have to buy anything they don’t like. The brand hasn’t done anything recently to push itself forward. It’s been the same lame designs for the last 5 years with collabs that don’t make sense and seem completed forced. By not transforming the brand he’s lost a lot of his early core supporters, and the only people who seem to still buy their stuff is because it’s hyped up. When the hype eventually fades which is inevitable, he won’t have the people who were buying his stuff 10 years ago to carry the brand. In the insanely competitive world of fashion, loyalty is what sets brands apart and kith, with its Just Us moniker, has done nothing to ever make people feel valued. After 5 years of not caring at all this new push for loyalty on every drop seems too little too late, maybe they see the writing on the wall.

Ronnie has to being dying a little inside not being able to post pictures of his lines on ig for a year.
The lines are annoyingly still there. Except now it’s not for core base but for the TikTok IG crowd.

after the one article about Kith treats it became line almost everyday

Are the Kith stores in NYC open Easter Sunday? Will be down there that day and want to stop by the store. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom