Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone able to checkout on one of the $0 "Ornamental" tees just now? :nerd:

I'm sure they'll cancel any orders that went through, but I had an XL sell out while my order was processing lol

I did get the Maze shirt in waffle, though.

I ordered 3 tees today, I really liked the designs. Unfortunately didn't see the free ones until after I checked out and they were all gone by the time I went back.

Anyone able to checkout on one of the $0 "Ornamental" tees just now? :nerd:

I'm sure they'll cancel any orders that went through, but I had an XL sell out while my order was processing lol

I did get the Maze shirt in waffle, though.
I ordered 3 tees today, I really liked the designs. Unfortunately didn't see the free ones until after I checked out and they were all gone by the time I went back.
They took them down and then put them back up at regular price. I'm sure they'll cancel the $0 orders. Someone ****ed up.

i ordered one of those free shirts but they cancelled/refunded. might ship tho you never know, ive had it happen with kith before lol

They are nice in person, was hoping for the the other style.

Attachments

• PXL_20210427_225253119.jpg
    PXL_20210427_225253119.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 102
Did you get the “zine” with yours? Mine didn’t have that. I’m on the fence for this one. It’s definitely loud, but maybe too loud for me.

After sitting on it for some time, I decided to keep it and do the strap swap. Definitely much more wearable this way. Not sure what to do with the white and gold one from 2020. Maybe for the off occasion I visit Miami or Vegas.

The completist in me wants the first one from the EEA drop, but the realist in me finds it hideous. Hope Ronnie picks a different model in 2022 or doesn’t go full metal.

84C77E13-9C73-437D-B3AB-443317AA479E.jpeg 0390C2A6-45A2-40A4-9C0F-C36622137440.jpeg

Last edited:
damn i didnt see the email til 20 mins later, needed a 10 but only 9.5 and below were left. reeaaallllyyyy hoping i can squeeze into this 9.5

Back
Top Bottom