Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I was able to grab a sz.9 from the 990 Loyalty email but will need a 9.5. Anyone looking to trade?

These 990s will have a regular release on Kith, correct?
The language was broad in the email and could be interpreted a lot of ways. Like, was it an early release for that day, as in 30 minutes head start of the general release? It doesn’t state when a general release could occur for them. I’m hopeful but accepted the L if they are gone now.

They were labeled Kithstrike on the product page. It could be like the Christmas release where it was via loyalty email only. I didn't get an email for those, but got one for these so I'm glad they're at least trying to hit different people with each release.

The Kithmas email made it clear they wouldn’t release to public. This one said early access so I’d assume there’s more to come.

Just got here
20210505_112908.jpg
20210505_113031.jpg
20210505_113108.jpg
20210505_112801.jpg

They were labeled Kithstrike on the product page. It could be like the Christmas release where it was via loyalty email only. I didn't get an email for those, but got one for these so I'm glad they're at least trying to hit different people with each release.
Oh man if it's a KithStrike then I definitely struck out lol. I wonder if they are in store.

anyone know anything about kith box logos? found this one for cheap and need a legit check

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0204(2).JPEG
    IMG_0204(2).JPEG
    266.7 KB · Views: 510
looks like one of the older instore ones. Right around the World's Fair era

looks like one of the older instore ones. Right around the World's Fair era
seller claims he bought it instore as well. i've seen lots of box logos with tags in french, but this seems good. reckon it's legit?

Really digging this Vans collab they got dropping on Monday. Hopefully everyone sleeps on it so I can grab a couple pairs

So annoying. I get the loyalty emails all the time for stuff I never want. Yet the one time I want that loyalty email to come through I get nothing.

can anyone help a brotha out? I’m trying to grab the purple and green bandana pairs

Back
Top Bottom