Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ya'll think kith going to change the links come trmw... even doe its OOS i have a 10.5 salmon toe in cart in the hopes all i gotta do is hit checkout

so regarding EA, I got a late response from customer care, if you order 2nd pair you get all orders cancelled.
However it is not clear what will happen tomorrow, can you buy both cws? if you already have 1 cw from the EA, can you order the other cw at the wide online release without having your orders cancelled? :S ah...

If you order 2 via EA they just cancel the second order, not your first.

Tomorrow you can definitely try to buy the other colorway and won't have any cancelations. Hard part will be completing checkout tomorrow though...

Are people with EA buying one or both? Only let me cart one. Are second orders being canceled?
I tried for a pair of Salmon Toe's for my girl. The transaction went through but got the cancellation almost immediately.

i placed two separate orders and have not received a cancellation email. Order status isn’t showing as cancelled on the site either.

i got the EA and ordered the salmon toes. then i tried to go back and buy the leatherbacks too but then it got canceled right away after the order confirmation. luckily they didnt cancel my salmon toe order too in the process lol.

i might try for the leatherbacks again tomorrow morning along with everyone else. but if not im happy with the salmon toes.

Placed an order for learherbacks(super easy cop), got order confirmation but doesn’t appear on my account dashboard..:frown:
Btw I believe the stock numbers are high!:smile:

Placed an order for learherbacks(super easy cop), got order confirmation but doesn’t appear on my account dashboard..:frown:
Btw I believe the stock numbers are high!:smile:

Clearly most people went for the STs. Most of those are gone by now, still fsr on LB, at least here in Europe. Also went for leatherbacks, hopefully they don't disappoint in hand.

Clearly most people went for the STs. Most of those are gone by now, still fsr on LB, at least here in Europe. Also went for leatherbacks, hopefully they don't disappoint in hand.

Would have gone for leatherbacks too, but I keep remembering those horrible all black leather GLV I got from Kith years ago, the leather on those were atrocious, hope they fixed that. The stock photos look decent though!

Last edited:
They put that message on all orders in the bag. On the Kith US site it talks of a possible 3/4 week delay on the asics because of the issue with shipping in the US. Those same issues are not as bad in Europe so can we expect the shoes sooner?

They put a disclaimer when you go to the bag of a possible 1 to 2 weeks delay

Salmon toe an easy cop in the EU?
Didn’t try as I got exclusive access yesterday and copped easily my size. However by the time I checked out leatherbacks, salmon toes big sizes (something like anything over 9 US) were gone. Small sizes sat maybe for over an hour. I believe stock is high for both cws

Bruh I woke up on instinct this morning for whatever reason I thought Kith was 8am PST and had my alarms set for 7:30am thankfully I woke up at like 6:30am and decided to just stay up!

Either way good luck everyone!

EDIT: Now I'm confused LOL, the Blog says 8am but their insta says 7am pst

Back
Top Bottom