Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm cool with most stock going to EA. Wish I got it earlier so I could have gotten my size but that's the best way to get them to real people not just bots and resellers. Well I say that, but damn so many of his old Asics were so hyped that bots ate those so maybe its just feeding the resellers again.

I don’t get the *F Ronnie comments lol. Buddy already said he didn’t get to make as many pairs as he wanted to. With EA pairs and the zoom thing for previous owners, I think he looked out this release

All facts man! I think Ronnie/Kith team should be applauded! He looked out for those that have supported in the past. None of us have some right to both pairs. That EA let alot of people who would have struck out to at least get one pair. Kith IMHO did great on this release.

Then why even bother for a general release, just make it only a member release or somthing.
Giving us false hope, fuk kith.

Yeah, same experience for me as everyone else this AM. Carted my 10.5 and got the "less than 1 minute" queue that lasted about 4 mins. Sold out when it finally loaded through. Oh well... got the STs off EA, but would've liked to complete the set.

Just received cancellation from the leatherbacks I was able to check out today. I guess it's only one pair even today.

Got a cancellation for the Leatherbacks in a 9.5 minutes ago :rolleyes

I was able to cop from leaving the EA pair in my cart earlier too...

Random sizes for both pairs have been popping up here and there ever since the initial drop due to all the cancellations. I've almost managed to check out with ST's a few times, but get hit with the OOS on the final "Pay Now." Likely only a couple of pairs restocking at a time. But it might not be worth this effort if others that copped during the EA got canceled.

So last question, you guys are about to sit here and refresh your page non stop all day to hit on a cancelled order?

Back
Top Bottom