Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got two of my Star Wars items in. Love the sweater.
42C3364F-E9F2-4CD6-8DF9-0ACCB2169D93.jpeg
71E59292-A3C1-4FD7-82E6-302AD4F294B7.jpeg
528F7C9F-C5DC-4C5A-B273-0839C31E7576.jpeg
5FB5571A-5285-4508-A865-51F9F956F5F2.jpeg

if anyone needs LB in a 10, hit me up. the new sizing makes these unwearable smh.
They have done something with the GLV sizing. I must own literally 20 pairs of GLV's from RF to GR's and these ST GLV are a half size to a full size small. I know all about the snug fit of the GLV due to the liner but this is ridiculous. I admit this is my first GLV in probably 2 years but still very disappointed. I'm at this point wondering would a size 12 be an option. I'm an 11 to 10.5 in almost every shoe I own. These GLV's are going the Huarache path in sizing. I needed a 11.5 in those also. The only saving grace is they are wearable if i switch the insoles and use thin ultra boost insoles. I swear this year has been the worst year for sneakers for me in 20 plus years. if its not missing every snkrs drop, GR's being hard to get and sizing issues on an established model. No wonder I bought so few pair last year and really have no excitement for the hobby. Sigh sorry this turned into a rant more than anything. I still stand its an awesome pair and congrats to all that could pick them up. Anybody else having this sizing issue?
Damn that small? If I'm an 11 in most shoes, how far up should I go with these? I do 11.5 in Huarache and that works. Same with these or even bigger?

Damn that small? If I'm an 11 in most shoes, how far up should I go with these? I do 11.5 in Huarache and that works. Same with these or even bigger?

I would say 11.5 at least. I too am a 11 (10.5 in some models) in most shoes. The Huarache is that exception where I had to get an 11.5. So yes 11.5 if you haven't bought a GLV in a while and normally get an 11. At this rate I'm curious how the 12 would fit. They didn't just mess with the width they messed with the length which for me where the real issue is.

Leatherbacks just came in...

First off, gotta say quality control on these is horrendous. Like I know they are a factory mass-produced shoe, but the quality control on these is by far the worst of any pair of Asics I've bought over the last 10 years. Heavy glue stains all the way around, both my left and right side shoes are scuffed on the back, resulting in a complete change of color and texture to the leather that is pretty noticeable. The quality itself of the suede/nubuck is nice, but there are noticeable flaws on them.

Second, the fit. I went TTS like all my other GLV (which results in a snug but wearable fit for me in the old ones) and I found these to fit more or less the same. They might be a little bit shorter or narrower in the toebox, but not very much difference to my old pairs IMO. I have to check the fit around the ankle again, it didn't feel tight, but visually it looked a little weird compared to my older pairs. The ankle area seems to bulge out more, but have to check again.

Colors are gorgeous, but gotta be honest I was shocked at the condition they arrived in. Even my Asics GRs have MUCH cleaner finishing, so not sure what happened here.

Leatherbacks just came in...

First off, gotta say quality control on these is horrendous. Like I know they are a factory mass-produced shoe, but the quality control on these is by far the worst of any pair of Asics I've bought over the last 10 years. Heavy glue stains all the way around, both my left and right side shoes are scuffed on the back, resulting in a complete change of color and texture to the leather that is pretty noticeable. The quality itself of the suede/nubuck is nice, but there are noticeable flaws on them.

Second, the fit. I went TTS like all my other GLV (which results in a snug but wearable fit for me in the old ones) and I found these to fit more or less the same. They might be a little bit shorter or narrower in the toebox, but not very much difference to my old pairs IMO. I have to check the fit around the ankle again, it didn't feel tight, but visually it looked a little weird compared to my older pairs. The ankle area seems to bulge out more, but have to check again.

Colors are gorgeous, but gotta be honest I was shocked at the condition they arrived in. Even my Asics GRs have MUCH cleaner finishing, so not sure what happened here.

Post them pics! Let's see em'.

Got my STs in. They were tight initially when I tried them on factory laced (way too tight). Much better width wise after re-lacing. I did compare them to my DS pair of the Offspring Desert Pack. They feel the same.

I was able to grab a pair of the Genesis when I visited Kith LA last week. I misplaced the extra laces though. :smh: Do these look close enough to the cream laces that come with them? Just going to order some. Open to suggestions.
Amazon product ASIN B07XBFNJMH

Yeah QC on leatherbacks is bad, a lot of scuffed pairs and glue stains although that was an issue on my original GL3 pair too.

i'm a 9.5/10 across all brands. i got a 10 and they're tight for me, but i have a wide foot. you might be safe with 11.5 if you have medium width.

Anyone else still waiting for Knicks AF1 shipping?

i got tracking info, but no movement.

So they fit .5 small or a full size small? I'm TTS 9...

.5 for medium width and maybe a full size if you have wide feet, unless you dont mind them being tight.

Anyone else still waiting for Knicks AF1 shipping?

Weirdly had a shipping label created Christmas Eve for kicks and shirt, that label was canceled today and had a new one created today still waiting for pick up. Also received shipping e-mail from Kith.

Back
Top Bottom