Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Finally

0133F6DA-D61C-440F-A300-98611310E2F3.jpeg

Yeah not too impressed...8 days they didn't respond to my emails and tweets...I opened it up via Paypal and I got a response within 8 HOURS that I can return them for a refund..Funny how quick they respond when their money is in jeopardy :lol:

Man, that sucks. But sadly there's nothing you can really do about it. You can try to contact Ebay and ask for a partial refund, but this is why I always double-check with sellers if it will include everything before buying. Stockx is the same way...In their fine print they say just because a shoe is "DS" it doesn't mean it has to come with all the extras. One of the stupidest things I've ever heard...DS should mean EVERYTHING it originally came with comes with it. I just bought a pair of GLIII from Stockx and they didn't come with the extra laces. Stockx pretty much told me to **** off :lol: Ebay might be a little more forgiving and help you out.
I just wanted to provide an update on this issue. So eBay was able to refund me $50 for the "trouble". It makes sense reaching out to them and they will try to find a solution. Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

For those that have gotten refunded from Kith and paid using Paypal...Does the refund go to your Paypal balance or straight to your bank? KITH is telling me it might be up to 15 business days for the refund to make it to me. :smh: Leatherbacks gotta be one of the worst shoe buying experiences I've ever had.

For those that have gotten refunded from Kith and paid using Paypal...Does the refund go to your Paypal balance or straight to your bank? KITH is telling me it might be up to 15 business days for the refund to make it to me. :smh: Leatherbacks gotta be one of the worst shoe buying experiences I've ever had.
I had a refund from them recently and they refunded back to my bank account. It took about 2 business days for the money to appear at my BOA account.

Yeah just got that too, wouldn’t have worn then shorts and tee until the spring summer anyway, but the Madison jacket not coming until March stings.

Hopefully they reward our patience!

Back
Top Bottom