Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I noticed yesterday that soon after I won the draw for the toddler mauves, I got a tracking number on my UPS app. Same thing happened today minutes after I got a confirmation from the online release. Anyone else got tracking already? Keith working out of a UPS warehouse now?

I noticed yesterday that soon after I won the draw for the toddler mauves, I got a tracking number on my UPS app. Same thing happened today minutes after I got a confirmation from the online release. Anyone else got tracking already? Keith working out of a UPS warehouse now?
Wow just checked UPS app and label was created at 11:16 lol email confirmation was 11:01

I've gotten a tracking number shortly after an order, and they end up cancelling it and creating a new one when they actually ship.
yup....
Screenshot_20220615-121455.jpg

I guess bots ate on Daytona today

Manual hit today. That was old school, kinda nostalgic haha
I hit my sz 10 manually - chrome on laptop via paypal. No wait, no queue, just quick add clicked Paypal and zipped through the checkout screens. Was already logged in to my Kith acct, PP and gmail to avoid any captcha BS. I couldn't believe it went so well tbh.

Back
Top Bottom