Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Missed on Daytona’s but surprised to get my raffle win already and wow do they look good!
201FCC0A-6C02-40D4-8282-8A1315042FAA.jpeg
F7A89ADA-713F-49CC-A81E-DEE3907E0CB5.jpeg

Mine arrived as well and happy with the quality on this pair. Been having some bad luck with NB on my last few purchases.

are the v4s better quality than the 2002rs that also share the same color scheme?

There is a clear difference in quality. Not sure if they are $35 better, let alone $100 better, but significantly noticeable. The 2002 material is not as soft and plush to the touch.

Yo anyone know where to find the tracking information on a raffle hit? I hit on the V4s but I haven’t seen an email with tracking or see anything in the app?

Yo anyone know where to find the tracking information on a raffle hit? I hit on the V4s but I haven’t seen an email with tracking or see anything in the app?

You'll only see tracking info if you have a UPS account. There haven't (to my knowledge) been any official tracking emails sent from Kith or that show up on the app anywhere.

Ditto. For me, the W (UA v4s) from drawing appears under the “My Drawings” tab. Payment has been processed in my CC statement. However, there’s no sign of the order/tracking anywhere.

I haven’t placed an order with Kith since Non-Native Hybrids, so I’m not sure how they process orders nowadays.

Ditto. For me, the W (UA v4s) from drawing appears under the “My Drawings” tab. Payment has been processed in my CC statement. However, there’s no sign of the order/tracking anywhere.

I haven’t placed an order with Kith since Non-Native Hybrids, so I’m not sure how they process orders nowadays.

never got any tracking or notice, but my shoes showed up yesterday

Can you elaborate on the “PH”? I'm assuming it had PH in the web address? I had to use the app and it sucks IMO

The "Coming Soon" url for todays drop was

When it actually went live, they just removed the "-ph" at the end.

I saved this URL last night and kept refreshing it this AM. Luckily it worked and was able to check out within seconds with no waiting.

They did the same thing for the Daytona drop, which I didn't realize until after my size was gone, and I'm assuming they did it for the UA drop and will probably do it tomorrow. Of course, use at your own risk and good luck!

I saved this URL last night and kept refreshing it this AM. Luckily it worked and was able to check out within seconds with no waiting.

They did the same thing for the Daytona drop, which I didn't realize until after my size was gone, and I'm assuming they did it for the UA drop and will probably do it tomorrow. Of course, use at your own risk and good luck!

Yeah the ph is just place holder until the real link goes live.

Dang wish I knew this earlier

Got the Mykonos via raffle, but probably gonna let them go. Moving soon so it wasn’t a responsible purchase. They haven’t come in yet, but if anyone is interested in a sz 9, I’m happy to let them go for retail + ship.

I thought all the releases would fly; surprised to see the the V2s and V4s with small sizes left

Back
Top Bottom