Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I went to the Beverly Hills store last week and was really impressed. I agree he's kind of below the Rodeo pay grade, but they do carry some expensive brands that justify the locale. It is MUCH better in every way from the Sunset Store, which I have always disliked.

I don't even know what kith is anymore lol. Like they went from Monday bogo tees and hoodies to being like Versace in like 5 years. Like this is too fancy for me. I'd feel poor going in to buy some am1 and a Monday tee.

It’s in the Design District in Miami. All high end stores there, the design fits in perfectly for the area.

What's the other 3?
Screen_Shot_2022-05-19_at_12.19.58_AM.png

Oh yeah I do remember seeing that. All 3 of them are great looking to me. Never had a 3.1. How's the sizing on those?

Was sleeping before work so it looks like I missed the EA; tapped the notification on my phone but when the app opens the EA page is just blank. Really hoping the raffle comes through now :nerd:

It’s in the Design District in Miami. All high end stores there, the design fits in perfectly for the area.
Oh I know, I live in Florida. Not knocking the design, just weird seeing Kith in the DD in Miami and freaking Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills across from Versace. When I think Kith, I don't think of it with those brands. Maybe I should idk. The brand has just changed a lot since like 2015.

I went to the Beverly Hills store last week and was really impressed. I agree he's kind of below the Rodeo pay grade, but they do carry some expensive brands that justify the locale. It is MUCH better in every way from the Sunset Store, which I have always disliked.
Location for that store is simply horrible....and it starts off with the horrible parking lot

I feel the BH store is smaller than expected. it looks bigger from the outside. also the kith treats is not near the entrance/exit and I know they don't like having food inside. just feels more like a status/vanity thing with the store being on rodeo drive than designing it with the thought and detail they normally talk about with the previously opened locations. It didn't look like snarkitecture was involved either. didn't see any of the cast Jordans lol.

edit: just my .02
I'm not opposed to going back to the store for in store shopping but the West Hollywood location isn't that far away from it and I find it to be more accessible with parking lol

I’d bet good money on closing the West Hollywood store.

He may be using the rodeo drive location for the publicity. Most luxury stores operate their super luxurious locations on a loss (Madison Avenue/rodeo drive) because it drives business elsewhere that clearly makes up for it.

Man sizes above 10.5 FLEW during this online release. Slept through the EA, and lost the drawing, so think this one just wasn't meant to be, fellas :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom