Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Clark Sambas are really nice, but not $220 nice to me. I’ll see if they dip in price to the $150ish range. If not, oh well.

My money no good for kith
81E715F0-8873-4F51-9890-9FF74D54D40C.jpeg

Act fast. Preorders closed super quick when ronnie did this with taylormade. I bet there’s limited supplies like nike by you where they can only produce a certain # of shoes

4-6 months?

Mannnnnn. :lol: Im good.

Interest free loan. Maybe they were exaggerating, but one of the threads they said they waited a year for the shoes. Maybe ALD or HAL ASICS. Can’t remember.

Yup this was release strategy the whole time. Notice how none of the usual influencers and celebs have the product in hand. They did a little cute podcast. No EA. And handed out Ls. Finish it off w the lovely preorder

There will be plenty of these. This isn’t like the Taylor made collab

Yeah, he had that Tweet typed up and ready to go 🤣. They are nice. Wish the midsole wasn’t so thicc, but I understand why he did it. Uppers are super nice though. Good looking, but not a must have for me.

Yup this was release strategy the whole time. Notice how none of the usual influencers and celebs have the product in hand. They did a little cute podcast. No EA. And handed out Ls. Finish it off w the lovely preorder

My plug hit me up so I think im good. :pimp:

Interest free loan. Maybe they were exaggerating, but one of the threads they said they waited a year for the shoes. Maybe ALD or HAL ASICS. Can’t remember.

ALD's been doing this (pre-orders).

We on NT. We've got tons of shoes. Waiting 4-6 months is nothing.

ALD's been doing this (pre-orders).

We on NT. We've got tons of shoes. Waiting 4-6 months is nothing.

HAL did it, too, but can't remember who was complaining. I feel like I did pre-order for the ALD green and pink NBs 1300s. I have so many shoes I can't remember TBH.

Have any of the 8th St collection been given to any influencers or had EA?

draw done for existing pairs while the pre-order system takes place tomorrow.

Think it's a win-win...whichever way you look at it.

1679627378275.png

draw done for existing pairs while the pre-order system takes place tomorrow.

Think it's a win-win...whichever way you look at it.

1679627378275.png
Meh. Not the consumer paying $220 and waiting over half a year who got played from day 1 and lied to abut this preorder plan from the beginning

Back
Top Bottom