Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If anyone hit on the red Vader tee and/or Japanese poster in size large and willing to let them go please let me know.

Has anyone successfully cancelled an order from Kith after placing it? I ordered two items in a Size Large, but I'm a Medium :smh:

Has anyone successfully cancelled an order from Kith after placing it? I ordered two items in a Size Large, but I'm a Medium :smh:
My guess is Kith likes money so they will ignore you so they can get their money and now the item is your problem. Their likely diplomatic response is they don't handle shipping and can't tell the warehouse to cancel.

Man I've been so swamped with work lately I completely missed the drop this AM. Woulda liked the Droids and Illustrations tees, too :smh:

Hopefully prices collapse on secondary and I can grab them close to retail later :nerd:

I may be an idiot and can't find a dedicated KITH thread, but where are good places to find sold out recent releases? Are there websites that consistently sell kith clothing that ships to the states? I only find bits here and there on goat or stock x or grailed and I'm wondering if this is the type of clothing that once it's sold out its gone gone and not even resellers go for it...

I think Kith is still only carried at Kith so if you miss the drops online or in person you have to go one of the 3rd party resell routes.

I may be an idiot and can't find a dedicated KITH thread, but where are good places to find sold out recent releases? Are there websites that consistently sell kith clothing that ships to the states? I only find bits here and there on goat or stock x or grailed and I'm wondering if this is the type of clothing that once it's sold out its gone gone and not even resellers go for it...

RF = Kith thread

giphy.gif

Anyone step in store this weekend. Been seeing that the Asics are available already and that they’re just Kith exclusive colorways

I think Kith is still only carried at Kith so if you miss the drops online or in person you have to go one of the 3rd party resell routes.
Well if anyone goes into a Kith store and sees this in a size L I would be happy to pay them back and for shipping with a little extra for their time.

1684111674742.png

This is probably the loudest piece of clothing I own (and the shoes too) but I love the fit & quality.

691E7E9A-F22A-491F-B874-2403612CEC46.jpeg
I've got Endor jacket from last year and I get compliments every time I wear it. Despite that this jacket is still on my radar.

If anyone hit on these two peices this morning on the KITH website or are around a KITH store and can find them both in size L let me know. Want it for a super casual wedding and they match the wedding colors to boot.

1684516833707.png

1684516860408.png

Attachments

• 1684516733233.png
    1684516733233.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 47
  • 1684516768504.png
    1684516768504.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
I hope Ronnie will realize that it’s some if the few pieces that don’t have ‘Kith’ plastered all over them that sold out first. I think this is a solid collection overall (even though every brand’s SS looks the same this year), but I can’t stand overbranding on these types of pieces.

Last edited:
I hope Ronnie will realize that it’s some if the few pieces that don’t have ‘Kith’ plastered all over them that sold out first. I think this is a solid collection overall (even though every brand’s SS looks the same this year), but I can’t stand overbranding on these types of pieces.
He will have my attention once he loses the logos and makes the stuff ethically, but then the price will be insane. I find myself more and more buying from Japan because nothing matches the quality.

Back
Top Bottom