Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

And by just sheer luck they win the most limited pair live on the podcast/show

IMG_7769.gif

Ronnie on the Complex sneaker pod this week

How in the hell did you came out with that after what he said? All dawg just said its whack to get the same pair. :lol:
I saw more than one post calling blind boxes were "lame". Came off a bit entitled, like crying because you can't pick the one want, but I understand now.

Last edited:
I saw more than one post calling blind boxes were "lame". Came off a bit entitled, like crying because you can't pick the one want, but I understand now.
They are lame to me. Hell even Sneakercon banned them. When the lames ban it, you know it's lame lame.

Well the odds of pulling one blue Wolverine are better than the odds of pulling three brown ones.
Funny enough, it's actually almost the same statistically.

The blue wolverine pair is 1/36 (2.7%) , the other pairs are 1/7. The LCD between the two is 252

7/252
36/252
36/252
36/252
36/252
36/252
36/252

1 * 36/252 * 36/252 =2.04%

So chances are not so good...

They are lame to me. Hell even Sneakercon banned them. When the lames ban it, you know it's lame lame.

Nah, these ain’t the scammer mystery boxes deluxes, you wildin :lol:

Funny enough, it's actually almost the same statistically.

The blue wolverine pair is 1/36 (2.7%) , the other pairs are 1/7. The LCD between the two is 252

7/252
36/252
36/252
36/252
36/252
36/252
36/252

1 * 36/252 * 36/252 =2.04%

So chances are not so good...
You don’t think I did the math before I made that assertion?

Did they announce winners for the raffle already? Left my phone at home and I got no way to check right now.

Got shipping confirmation from kith eu before any sign of win lol… hope i will have the beast, gambit or storm.

Yeah I'm a HUGE fan of X-Men (Gambit the GOAT) and a consistent purchaser of Kith shoes and apparel, and I completely avoided this release because of the whole mystery box nonsense.

Props to anyone that was willing to drop the cash for a mystery box, but I'm not trying to pay $200+ for the Gambits just to end up with a Storm or Cyclops instead.

Back
Top Bottom