Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Seen another big “collector” get sent the shoes and comic for free. Lo and behold he pulls the 1975’s and a graded card lol. This **** is comical and RF really out here playing us for fools. That’s 4/5 of those packages yielding the “holo” he rigged this **** just like that bogus story he told of his dad getting the Holo packs given to him.

Didn’t Teddy D find a pair of his shoes he left at some “random location” before ALD got big? I swear he did. Maybe it was a Diardora pair? Details are fuzzy, but I’m pretty sure it happened.

Seen another big “collector” get sent the shoes and comic for free. Lo and behold he pulls the 1975’s and a graded card lol. This **** is comical and RF really out here playing us for fools. That’s 4/5 of those packages yielding the “holo” he rigged this **** just like that bogus story he told of his dad getting the Holo packs given to him.

You think Ronnie gonna send his mans or even a big “collector” a regular degular pair? Cmon man. :lol:

Ive always found it weird how much hate Ronnie gets when it comes to gifting stuff to his friends. Every brand/boutique/collaborator/celebrity does it but it seems to really get people extra mad when Ronnie does it.

i don’t expect any of these orders to land until like 3rd week of august. Kith seems really behind in shipping in general

I struck out on the Kith raffle. I love the concept, creativity and execution, Ronnie is a genius and really dope he brought this full circle. How nostalgic this must have been for him through the process.

One thing….I think these color ways could have been better on either 1). Saucony Grid SD or 2) various ASICS models like the Gel Lyte V.

I’m definitely not purchasing the shoes for just the colorway.
So Ronnis is a genius, but he got the colorways/silhouettes wrong?

Ppl in here acting like they are allergic to taking a risk. If you hit a pair you don’t like then sell it for retail. If you hit a PSA card that alone will cover almost 100% of the shoe if not more. The shoes have their own market and the card has its own market. Marvel PMGS sell very well and some #d copies of these cards are in that same ballpark. I’d rather take that $200 risk now then regret not having the 1st ever co branded PSA slab.
If I happen to get a non-PSA slabbed card I'm still sending it in to PSA to get graded. Imagine confusing a buyer into thinking it was a co branded PSA slab, lol.

I was a collector of the original card set. I did not keep them mint, though I do remember colored hologram chase cards that I did put in cases.

Ive always found it weird how much hate Ronnie gets when it comes to gifting stuff to his friends. Every brand/boutique/collaborator/celebrity does it but it seems to really get people extra mad when Ronnie does it.
I don't have an issue with it at all. I'd do the same.

But don't turn around and say the boxes are 100% random and there's no way to tell what's in each box. Bc some people are dumb to actually believe that.

I don't have an issue with it at all. I'd do the same.

But don't turn around and say the boxes are 100% random and there's no way to tell what's in each box. Bc some people are dumb to actually believe that.
Maybe Ronnie set some aside. There is 0 proof that there is a way to tell what's in each box, and I don't believe things with 0 proof. That's not dumb. They're 100% random until proven otherwise. You sound like a spoiled kid who can't deal with reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom