Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Everyone knows I mess with the AMM crew. Comparing AMM and Kith is really really dumb. They aren't the same thing and don't try to be. AMM is a sneaker store that sells other brand's clothing. At some point Kith crossed over into a luxury clothing brand..Kith is a clothing brand at this point. They do sell shoes and they do sell other brands but the Kith brand alone is the draw. AMM has their own clothes but it's nothing near the level of Kith where they have seasonal collections like ****ing Gucci.

Everyone knows I mess with the AMM crew. Comparing AMM and Kith is really really dumb. They aren't the same thing and don't try to be. AMM is a sneaker store that sells other brand's clothing. At some point Kith crossed over into a luxury clothing brand..Kith is a clothing brand at this point. They do sell shoes and they do sell other brands but the Kith brand alone is the draw. AMM has their own clothes but it's nothing near the level of Kith where they have seasonal collections like ****ing Gucci.

They all the same **** if we being a buck. Another sneaker/lifestyle/clothing store selling other brands that cater to todays trends/hype whatever while doing collabs here and there. Just happens that Kith is one of the bigger ones, and does more collabs.

They all the same **** if we being a buck. Another sneaker/lifestyle/clothing store selling other brands that cater to todays trends/hype whatever while doing collabs here and there. Just happens that Kith is one of the bigger ones, and does more collabs.
Oh yea they are all just trying to get paid, just saying that Kith has crossed over to being a stand alone brand of their own. They still sell other brands and sneakers and all but they could survive just by selling Kith branded apparel and collabs. AMM couldn't. The only AMM apparel that gets copped is the stuff that matches their Jordan releases.

I should end up in tier 2, which is just as pointless as tier 1. Only people with Tier 3 (10,000+ points) will see any real benefit from all this.

I used to fw Kith a lot in the past, but I just can't justify the prices anymore unless it's a collab I really really like. So I'll likely be forever Tier 2.

Glad to see some of yall will see some benefit from it though.

Loyalty program is just a masterclass in getting people to spend more. Ronnie coppin 6 new BMW’s as we speak. :lol:
I'm not saying it won't increase spending, but the reality is there's a ton of people who have spent over 10k with Kith (myself included) and they've bought year after year with zero sales ever offered on the Kith product and no rewards of any type.

If anything, the brand has been propped up by loyal customers a lot more than widespread, mainstream appeal with a purchase here or there from people who don't follow it closely. This is a hobbyist brand.

Yea I don't see the program as a huge deal, but I do think it's a nice gesture. idk how much I've even be able to take advantage of any of it, but still a nice gesture.

Yea I don't see the program as a huge deal, but I do think it's a nice gesture. idk how much I've even be able to take advantage of any of it, but still a nice gesture.

Agreed. Like I said, in store returns is good as is guaranteed EA.

I think the Kith Vault they mentioned is hilarious considering how much unsold stuff they've got to be sitting on. Now if they actually had a sale on the older stuff, that would be a game changer for me personally cause I still like a lot of the Kith clothing, just not for the retail price most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom