Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

50k spent is wild. Victor Cruz should send a thank you card considering you paid for his last 3 vacations.
I still question if there's a single Kith customer who's spent 50K and has a majority of those purchases still, let alone all of it. Again, sales with this company are a little deceptive because it's collectible. And in a way that brands like AMM (with a tiny apparel footprint) and Givenchy are not.

Where Kith has made a niche is in this pseudo-luxury space. And if you actually look at the value of a dollar today vs 2018 (which I'd call the inflection point for Kith as a collectible brand), their prices aren't THAT high which is important to maintain the collector/hobbyist appeal. When they start getting into mega luxury/runway prices you lose probably 80% of the customer base who are making repeat purchases.

My biggest issue with Kith right now is that they basically have a formula they're running with and the creativity of collaboration and even their own designs has waned considerably while their investment has skyrocketed to fund their physical footprint. Even with their seasonal wear a lot of it is not new, it's just different colors or a slight variation on a previous year's stuff. Newer customers probably don't even realize it because it's not like it's particularly easy to see a history of all their products or iterations of them. But you can only expect the growth to continue so long if it's insert ____ brand in ___ colorway shirt/hoodie/hat.

Uncle Ronnie can only tell us so many products and brands are near and dear to his heart before even the custiest of custies figures out it might just be transparently bad marketing to justify inflated prices.

Yea Kith is in a little sweet spot imo. It's a step up from say Polo but it's not LV either. For the most part I feel like I get my money's with quality-wise. Even on stuff like poker set and jenga, it's the nicest poker set and jenga set I've ever had. I saw earlier the Monopoly board is still in stock, I still want it bc it looks super nice. Is it worth $400? idk probably not but it's as much home decoration as it is a monopoly board.

Yea Kith is in a little sweet spot imo. It's a step up from say Polo but it's not LV either. For the most part I feel like I get my money's with quality-wise. Even on stuff like poker set and jenga, it's the nicest poker set and jenga set I've ever had. I saw earlier the Monopoly board is still in stock, I still want it bc it looks super nice. Is it worth $400? idk probably not but it's as much home decoration as it is a monopoly board.
Yeah as far as brand development goes, you can't knock them for taking a combo Supreme-LV approach where the value proposition is tied to quality at an "affordable" price point and it's lifestyle products to a degree.

I think where they've lost some consumers is that there's widespread complaints/known issues on some of their longstanding designs. For example it's known the Williams hoodie frequently tears at the front pocket seams. That said, I have no quality complaints about the dozen pieces I bought last year. They're all really well made and are being worn without compromise.

Yeah as far as brand development goes, you can't knock them for taking a combo Supreme-LV approach where the value proposition is tied to quality at an "affordable" price point and it's lifestyle products to a degree.

I think where they've lost some consumers is that there's widespread complaints/known issues on some of their longstanding designs. For example it's known the Williams hoodie frequently tears at the front pocket seams. That said, I have no quality complaints about the dozen pieces I bought last year. They're all really well made and are being worn without compromise.
Yea I remember one of the hoodies, maybe Willams 3, was super short. idk if they ever fixed it or not. But like you said, overall quality is solid. I feel like I get my money out of it.

I should end up in tier 2, which is just as pointless as tier 1. Only people with Tier 3 (10,000+ points) will see any real benefit from all this.

I used to fw Kith a lot in the past, but I just can't justify the prices anymore unless it's a collab I really really like. So I'll likely be forever Tier 2.

Glad to see some of yall will see some benefit from it though.
Relatable. Maybe their CNY stuff could be good??I def have bought way less this past year and also likely to be tier two

Pulled out Mazarines. I miss the old day prices.

35B0DC57-20B7-4B1E-B13E-1EDD7F738EB6.jpeg
0F290067-288B-4E86-9F94-7F5062F9CDAC.jpeg

Kith clothing has always been subpar, their accessories and shoe collabs is where its at. Spending 50k at Kith is crazy tbh. :lol:

Kith clothing has always been subpar, their accessories and shoe collabs is where its at. Spending 50k at Kith is crazy tbh. :lol:
I think most of their stuff is good quality, at least for my taste. I wear Polo and Kith like 98% of the time. I went a while where I lived in their JFK shirts. I used to love them circa like 2018. They changed around 2020 and are kinda ok now. They are thicker, more like a jersey, than before but not as comfortable.

I think most of their stuff is good quality, at least for my taste. I wear Polo and Kith like 98% of the time. I went a while where I lived in their JFK shirts. I used to love them circa like 2018. They changed around 2020 and are kinda ok now. They are thicker, more like a jersey, than before but not as comfortable.
the 230g vintage tee is my go-to as far as plain shirts from Kith post-JFK/slub style. Incredibly comfortable and even a couple I got last Feb are looking pretty fresh after regular wear over the past year.

the 230g vintage tee is my go-to as far as plain shirts from Kith post-JFK/slub style. Incredibly comfortable and even a couple I got last Feb are looking pretty fresh after regular wear over the past year.
I don't remember what they called the material in 2018. It was a bit course like the current jersey material but it was a lot thinner, hard to explain. It was these, the light pink on top left is probably my favorite shirt all time.

View attachment 3216110

I was so mad about the change in material I *****ed to a friend of mine that was an intern there in about 2020 and he went over it with one of the product people that swore nothing had changed so I laid them out side by side and showed the change. They weren't aware the blanks had changed smh. My man used to get 50% off too, had to wait until day after release, so I used that a ton for my kid. She stayed in Kith gear when it was 50% off lol.

My account is over 10 years old and a majority of my spending is from early on. As someone else mentioned I’ve probably sold most of it over time at a profit. I also always get blessed with EA even when it doesn’t go out broadly.

Top tier doesn’t seem too difficult to attain. Pretty much $5k in Kith stuff over a 12 year span will get you Vitalized since Kith products are double points.

I’m hoping those quilted GL3s are part of this Loyalty Program
I was interested in the quilted ones too. Really like the blushes on foot, super comfy shoe but I’d cop those too.

I think the loyalty program simply eases the pressure of whether you can cop what you want. I bought more stuff up until 2016 and then it started being such a pain I didn’t really actively buy much again until the pandemic. Kind of lost interest the same way I have with Nike/JB for long stretches over the past decade.

Knowing I can get the shoes and maybe even some of the collab gear and seasonal collections with ease would probably keep me more consistently into their offerings.

I don't wear Adidas but a friend of mine picked up the Kith x Clark's Samba so he asked me to grab the Gazelle for his wife so I'll do that.

Smh getting punished from having direct access back in the Lafayette days

Btw make sure to link your accounts
IMG_1495.png
IMG_1494.png

Back
Top Bottom