Ronnie Fieg x Puma Disc "Cove"

:lol:
Just be patient man. If Kith accepts returns, I wouldn't be surprised to see a "restock" in the next few days/weeks.

I'm not worried. I like the shoe, but I can live without it.

I just won a pair of these on ebay for $147 plus shipping and this morning the seller sent me a cancellation notice that he already sold them to someone else, I call BS. If you check the listings nobody is getting the money they are expecting for these.
Searching "Completed Listings" it seems like the average going price for one of the bigger sizes is around $250-285.

I just won a pair of these on ebay for $147 plus shipping and this morning the seller sent me a cancellation notice that he already sold them to someone else, I call BS. If you check the listings nobody is getting the money they are expecting for these.

I was watching that auction (size 9 right). Lowest price I've seen. Had a feeling that seller would flake.

I've seen a few in that size range go for under $200. Patience my friend.

I was watching that auction (size 9 right). Lowest price I've seen. Had a feeling that seller would flake.
I've seen a few in that size range go for under $200. Patience my friend.

That was me.

Anything with 2 names and an "x" in between will get put up for high prices and the seller will baffle at anything realistic.

Comes with the territory of "designers" coming in and "designing" these "high-end" collaborations.

Another pair in my size just ended at $189 shipped. That was the "special" store version with the fancy box and whatever else. I hope these fall hard for resellers and people that actually like the shoe/colorway can end up getting them for a decent price.

Another pair in my size just ended at $189 shipped. That was the "special" store version with the fancy box and whatever else. I hope these fall hard for resellers and people that actually like the shoe/colorway can end up getting them for a decent price.

they're nice and all, but i won't go hard for them.

and this is coming from someone who got lucky and managed to get a pair in their cart on my iphone, but i passed to get some og pearl foams :smokin

maybe next time ronnie.....

Last edited:
Got my pair in the mail today. I'm out of town for the week and won't be back to review them until mid next week, but I got some pictures of the pair.

In the mail the pair comes with the Puma Bag Box. Basically cardboard inside a bag to be efficient and "green." It's won design awards, but I'm not a fan at all. Doesn't come with fancy concept design paper either.

Left shoe has an "oil spot" on the toebox. Hopefully this is cleanable...

If your on the fence about getting these, I say go for em. I just got mine and they are really nice besides the box.

Just curious if these run big at all...didn't even see a 12 online from 10:55-11:10AM so I gave up...but eyein a size 11 on Ebay. Thanks.

Finally got to see my pair in person today and I love them. Here's my video review.

Do they run true to size or a little big, you didn't mention how they fit or feel in your video. Thanks.
For me they fit TTS. Even at the loosest setting they're still pretty snug on the middle of my narrow foot. The toebox doesn't clamp down on your toes, which I prefer, so there's a bit of up and down wiggle room, but it's pretty much a perfect width up near the forefoot. I'd suggest TTS.

your review and pics actually made me scoop up a pair.

ebay. number 85/200 special box 200 shipped. wooooo

your review and pics actually made me scoop up a pair.

ebay. number 85/200 special box 200 shipped. wooooo
What a score. I'm glad the resale flopped on these. Makes it affordable for those who really want a pair.

they're nice and all, but i won't go hard for them.

and this is coming from someone who got lucky and managed to get a pair in their cart on my iphone, but i passed to get some og pearl foams
smokin.gif

maybe next time ronnie.....
So, you put them in your cart just for the hell of it? I love stories like these. They truly touch my heart.

Back
Top Bottom