ronnie margo from jersey shore wearing aj xiii

laugh.gif
@ his right shoe lookin like it has a tumor in the toe box.

yeah someone posted him in some Concords in another thread.

these dudes got famous for nothing and probably get free kicks...oh well can't hate...I'd take free J's too
laugh.gif

these dudes got famous for nothing and probably get free kicks...oh well can't hate...I'd take free J's too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alex1689

Ronnie probably knows nothing about Jordans, lol
He's from the BX, so hes probably been around NY sneaker culture his whole life. Vinny you can tell is a bonafied sneaker head. For the most part all he wore was Jays. He was going to Aztek & Bamboo in Sneaktip shirts and IIs 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's from the BX, so hes probably been around NY sneaker culture his whole life. Vinny you can tell is a bonafied sneaker head. For the most part all he wore was Jays. He was going to Aztek & Bamboo in Sneaktip shirts and IIs 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

vinny is weak and most of his jordans i dont like...

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

vinny is weak and most of his jordans i dont like...

Back
Top Bottom