Rookie Moves You Made As A Newbie

lets see where do I begin....
1) About 100 shoes that I really dont like
2) beating my 99--02 j's (I was fresh at the time)
3) not grabbing up all the heiny's and cal's when they dropped
4) not buying every air max that went on sale around me from 97-01

besides that I am happy....100 kicks I dont want, 30 beat jordans, no classic SB's, and none of my 95's make noise cuz I dont have any!!!!!
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

Quote:
About 100 shoes that I really dont like

You see the result of this all the time on eBay: some guy selling his collection and he's got every clowny retro JB ever belched out. The lesson is - don't drink the kool aid.

crushing my playoff 13s and white and red 12s....
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

1. Buying a pair of wht/navy Jordan B-Baller Pures (team shoe) instead of buying the lowtop white/blue VI back in 2002. I regret it but oh well.
2. Buying a pair of black Nu retro 2s instead of buying the lowtop playoff 8s in 2003. I sold the Nu retros anyway. I only really care about the nu retro 1s cause I wanted them in the 8th grade
3. Beating my OG 15s and TB retro 3s to the ground when I had other kicks to rock as beaters (The 3s are my beaters now, the 15 were thrown out years ago)

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​

calling ntinformaniac a fraud....he posted the LBJ V colorways when the IV's just released and i called him a fraud SMH
BUY MY SZ 13 FLINT VII, OG 14 LOWS, AND BLACK/YELLOW 13 LOWS ALL FOR 350 SHIPPED PM ME!!!
TEAM MACINTOSH​

lots of people flamed ntinfomaniac but he is now recognized as a reputable source just like JM or Flip...anyone ever sell or trade a pair you didnt know the "real" value for? ? ?
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

murdering my Space Jams and not buying Cement III's for 99$ at my local shoe store when they dropped...

Trying to buy a pair of XII's using a money order. Boy, did I get hosed. :\
ohwell.gif

Wanted
Nike Air Force 1 Premium Portugals, Brazils [sz. 9.5]
[email protected]

Buying the green XIV's for ~125.
Team Pacific Northwest X TeamWolfShirts
"Enter quote of your choice here"Myspace FS: DS BMP'S SZ 8.5, SZ 8.5 'MISSION' SB BLAZERS, USED SZ 8.5 'BROWN PACK HIGHS' DUNK SB, AF1'S, TEAM JORDANS. CONTACT IN PROFILE

Quote:
bidding on XVIII lows and i won the bid... luckily i was able to trade em for fire red III phew
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

not takin care of my shoes got alot of beaters because of it :frown:
frown.gif

teamxbox360
.:GT: PacmanVick:.
teamlostpowercity
.:16096:.

Playing basketball in them! I was sooo heated when I scuffed up my II's when I fell. Its funny too...I nevr mean to play in them like that but its always "just shooting around" etc. Needless to say now I just dont play lol.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

not getting the white/cement 3s with my friends at niketown for a 100 when they first came out. :wow:

Returning some '03 Retro White/Cement III one size too big for a pair of Retro White/Grey XI IE Lows. Man that was stupid.

Wearing my True Blue 3s to clay modeling..
Killing my Columbias by wearing them too much..
Putting my Raptor 7s in the washing machine after people stepped on them at an after prom party... :smh:
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom