Roomate coming in Drunk unnappreation

Hey at least he's a happy drunk. Luck you don't got a roommate that be on that "Liguid Courage" type.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Hey at least he's a happy drunk. Luck you don't got a roommate that be on that "Liguid Courage" type.

haha naw I'd body dude easy, but he was dapping us all up saying

"man real talk,I love all ya n's"
roll.gif

haha. yeah it gets annoying especially when i'm trying to study or sleep. but i had my fair share of drunk moments, so i ain't tripping too much.

makes me appreciate not having to share a room anymore!

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

haha naw I'd body dude easy, but he was dapping us all up saying

"man real talk,I love all ya n's"
roll.gif
I can see how it can be frustrating but as long as dude ain't doing it every weekday let him be. We all been there before.

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

i have drunk friends... whenever they get drunk, they talk ALOT!!!

for example, a buddy of mine got drunk one night and out of nowhere tells me that he thinks my sister is hot.
i confront him the next day and he says he doesn't remember what happened the night before.

this led me to ponder... when ppl get drunk, does the truth come out when they speak??

discuss

Straight thread jack.
laugh.gif

for example, a buddy of mine got drunk one night and out of nowhere tells me that he thinks my sister is hot.
i confront him the next day and he says he doesn't remember what happened the night before.

this led me to ponder... when ppl get drunk, does the truth come out when they speak??

discuss

Straight thread jack.
laugh.gif

please excuse me threadstarter, i didnt mean to be a thief. ill delete

haahhaha, when i was still in college, almost the entire wing on the floor i lived at, was like that. everyone drunk off their %$!*#, my roomate used to comeback in and fall face flat on his bed and pass out.

discuss

Straight thread jack.
laugh.gif

please excuse me threadstarter, i didnt mean to be a thief. ill delete
Your excused.

I mean this is nothing new, but not on a damn Tue night/Wed morning, dudes drink everynight but getting wasting outside of Thur-Sun aint the biz

Back
Top Bottom