Rooted Movement...Pomona, CA. Better than Donhaoo's chicken

they must be since Albert hasn't picked up any of my calls or texted me back. Bastards. haha!

Wassup guys,

ASR/Agenda was exhausting. Here is a run down of brands we will be getting for fall. Expect to see them coming in at the of this week:

Lemar&Dauley
Reason NYC
Mishka
3 Sixteen
That's Them
The Hundreds
Premium Label
Ek5obition
Crooks&Castles
Playing For Keeps
10 Deep
Acapulco Gold
Soulful Commandoe
Mighty Healthy
King Stampede
In4mation
Kidrobot (they are releasing a clothing brand)
Triumvir3
Upper Playground
Mama
Tokidoki
Grit Clothing
Hellz Bellz
Rock Smith
Dizzizit
Complete Technique
HiQee (Girls line by Lemar&Dauley)

Working on getting Sinful Things, Irons and Recon...our homie Maze, who used to design for recon, is trying to setup that account.

I can't wait to get my hoodie :D
happy.gif

We will be releasing the fall line for Triumvir and Franco Shade this saturday. We released 3 Sixteen's fall last week and have some left. More brands to the list that are coming are:

Manifest
Once Upon a Time
Shmack
Tens - Girls line from the hundreds

better then donahaoo's chicken? i dunno............but good to see someone carrying king stampede around here......
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Mmmmm...donahoo's sounds sooo for lunch. Too bad it's too far from my work.

To all the RM crew going back to school today at Poly...have a good day! 8)
glasses.gif
Say hi to all the hot freshmen chicks for me :pimp:
pimp.gif

Sup guys,

Checked out the store yesterday (got lost like 20times) but mad cool peeps, didn't have many sizes, so when you guys reup on some crooks & get the new lines in XL I'll be back.

Nice title Vince :lol:
laugh.gif

Guess I'll have to try the Rooted Movement Chicken Special to see if what your saying is true. :nerd:
nerd.gif

I know...the Rooted Movement special at Donahoo's is awesome :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

cool, i live in walnut so it's close. finally a spot around my area...
I'm Taiwanese, if that matters.

Jay, make sure you get that Mighty Healthy Pinas flag shirt in; need an XL if you can kick down. Werd!!
[email protected]

YEP! GOOD TO GO!!!

Team Snakebite, drink up!!!!
FS: Supreme grey Mark Gonzales tee sz. L NWT's

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that we still have a few "Dunks Shall Never Kill Jordans" cement tees:

We have the following sizes left: 1 small, 2 mediums, 2 larges, and 1 x-large. Get them while they're still available.

Also, if you haven't heard yet, we decided to join the cool crowd and started a blog for the shop: Rooted Movement Blog

Come by and check it out. We'll be posting new releases there, events we attend and other trouble you may find the RM crew getting into.

Peace.

Hey RM crew, if you guys are planning to eat out tonight after closing up shop, check out Chili's in West Co or Chino Hills(or whichever is the closest). All their procedes tonight go towards St. Judes Children's Hospitals fight against childhood cancer. I'll be at the West Co one with some S2k buddies. So if you're going to eat out and gain a little more weight, might as well do it for a cause. :smile:
smile.gif

Thanks Arbys2k for that heads up on the Chili's thing. What better way to help kids then by stuffing our faces. It's a win-win situation. Anyway guys, just wanted to let all you know that the homies at Premium Label are having a big sale this Sunday:

Don't forget to stop by and cop some nice gear for real cheap. You can even get that early christmas shopping going
wink.gif

damn i was tryna find the store but didnt see it. is it hidden or what? i couldnt find it n ended up goin to that GSR place instead..
member #14

740 5th Avenue, Suite B./ San Diego, Ca. 92101/ Ph: (619) 955-8046

Sorry, our spot is kinda hidden. All you do is go on second street at antique row and park on that promenade. Walk on locust st towards the train tracks. Its behind the water fountain.

We got word from 10 Deep that part of our fall order should be coming in on friday so we will put it out saturday. There is also a possibility that we will also have the fall line from the hundreds for saturday. Call before you head out though to make sure we are open. We still go to school at cal poly.

Any new tees in XL (crooks, etc?)

Let me know I need to spend some ca$h.

Hey RM peeps, a little heads up, FREE ice cream at participating Coldstone's tonight from 5 to 8pm. Of course you can always make a donation for the Make-A-Wish Foundation who is supporting the event. Come on now, it's for the kids :D
happy.gif
What a great way to get together and talk about sneaks and clothing while enjoying free ice cream :tongue:
tongue.gif

If it's free, it's for me. :smokin
smokin.gif

I went today to pick up one of the Dunks Shall Never Kill Jordans tees after school
Alas, you guys were closed |I
tired.gif

Negrodamus​

"Yo momma got a peg leg with a kickstand"- The Pharcyde

Back
Top Bottom