Rooted Movement...Pomona, CA. Better than Donhaoo's chicken

We dont have the 12345 shirt anymore but have a couple PFK in the backstock. Feel free to ask us on some brands cuz some stuff are still in the back.

We just got in our Hundreds Public Label Stuff. (Denim, shorts, board shorts, and shirts). Also, Soulful Commandoe Hoodys!!!
this is how we chill from '83 til infinity

^^^gee relax im not knockin u! im just sayin if u were their u should have asked and told him exactly what u wanted......but hey whatever, do u!

hundreds denim?! im there
no pics of em?
and may i ask how much u guys are charging 4 the denim?

u guys goin to get that acapulco gold boston fitted lookalike??
o0 yea,
trade me ur Tiffany sz 10 for my sz 12.
Trade me ur jeremy fish sz 9 for my sz 10.

New Rocksmith, including the Complete Technique x Rocksmith Collab

Got a limited amount of the Fuct x XLARGE Collab
549692583_b33ff3e40a.jpg

Homie's at RM are having their sale this weekend. Hit them up via MySpace.com/rootedmovement. Keep up the good work guys

l_422c3fd883ad943205a455c05caf7a39.jpg
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Will you guys be getting the Flip the bird x angry woebots tee?
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

yes we got the shorts in...onlt a few left of the chain short

Back
Top Bottom