Rosa Acosta Stretching

after seeing her Supreme photoshoot i lost all interest in her she was looking like a female body builder and i dont mean that in a good way.

Is she still losing her hair? i recall she was diagnosed with something that was making her lose her hair

I'd still smash. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

came in here to say how unattractive she is. her nose ruins her as a whole.
yeah, she's really not attractive. i mean she has a body ("enhanced"), but her face isn't doing it

making stretching videos is what's hot now for these girls though?  shameless

it's like she's juicing every last drop of attention she can get from her run. your time's up ya $+**%

yeah, she's really not attractive. i mean she has a body ("enhanced"), but her face isn't doing it

making stretching videos is what's hot now for these girls though?  shameless

it's like she's juicing every last drop of attention she can get from her run. your time's up ya $+**%

Funny because I love her nose. But we might be from different racial backgrounds. (You and I)

Funny because I love her nose. But we might be from different racial backgrounds. (You and I)

Outdated, oversaturated, gassed D list celeb, starved for attention, stretching half naked, as a last resort for fame?

My mind is tellin me no...
2q85xm8.jpg

but my body.... my booodddy is tellin me...

Outdated, oversaturated, gassed D list celeb, starved for attention, stretching half naked, as a last resort for fame?

My mind is tellin me no...
2q85xm8.jpg

but my body.... my booodddy is tellin me...

Back
Top Bottom