Roscoe Dash & Soulja Boy - Turnt Up (Official Video)

Jetpacunlimited

So that current BS is the K.E. version and the og/good version is the Vybe version?

And yeah, I knew who K.E was and his dealings w/ the futurisitc #*+#, but I ain't know if he used to go by another name or what. And I thought he made the O.G beat. I should've known better b/c I didn't hear that "K.E on the track"

Originally Posted by dreClark

Jetpacunlimited
So that current BS is the K.E. version and the og/good version is the Vybe version?

And yeah, I knew who K.E was and his dealings w/ the futurisitc #*+#, but I ain't know if he used to go by another name or what. And I thought he made the O.G beat. I should've known better b/c I didn't hear that "K.E on the track"

Current B.S. is the stripped down K.E. version.. Its very empty compared to Vybe's. Not to mention Vybe's remix of the track. SMH

Yes, K.E. is probably the most arrogant piano man in the biz. I'll tell you why I refer to him as the piano man a bit later... Until then... Blah... Not worth discussing.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by dreClark

Jetpacunlimited

Current B.S. is the stripped down K.E. version.. Its very empty compared to Vybe's. Not to mention Vybe's remix of the track. SMH

Yes, K.E. is probably the most arrogant piano man in the biz. I'll tell you why I refer to him as the piano man a bit later... Until then... Blah... Not worth discussing.
?

so who got the OG beat i wanna hear it since its supposedly better
pimp.gif

EDIT: btw i heard the travis porter version and i gotta say it sucks....it sounds like he tryna actually rap but just aint connecting...SB and this roscoe dude singing all over the beat>that

if you wanna hear vybe's version, look up "All the Way Crunked Up" by Lil Jon Pastor Troy & Waka Flocka

Originally Posted by So Authentic

if you wanna hear vybe's version, look up "All the Way Crunked Up" by Lil Jon Pastor Troy & Waka Flocka

Or just look up "All the way Turnt up" Travis Porter.

Anyways.. here's Vybe's second attemptat the track (again this was before the original was even popular)

smh.gif
@ dude's beat jacking like this and still got the heart to pass it off like everything is fine.

Originally Posted by So Authentic

that version +%%@! on everything else.

jon on the hook was CRUCIAL.

sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

I definatetly like that Travis Porter version better.

agreed.

And what else has Vybe produced? i tried to find his credits but am coming up short...i know i've heard his tag somewhere before...

the gist of this thread is travis porter >

aaaaaaaaaaaaall the way turnt up, gettin drunk standin on the fuuuuuuuuurnicha

old version is so much better,
didnt even know this existed til i saw the video,
the OG version is catching on a-trak dropped it on his power106 set he did a few weeks back
pimp.gif

To the people saying the travis porter version is better. Well its basically the same song Roscoe on the hook and first verse (the only verse people seem to remember) on both versions. Travis didnt add anything to the song in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom