Rose 1.5 review...

duke, I've always admired your work on these reviews on the rose 1.0, kobes, and also underarmour. Keep it up and I look forward to reading it in detail when I'm free.

duke, I've always admired your work on these reviews on the rose 1.0, kobes, and also underarmour. Keep it up and I look forward to reading it in detail when I'm free.

like i said in the crazy light thread (yeah to all those late, wrong thread but we ended up discussing adidas in general), great review duke.

like i said in the crazy light thread (yeah to all those late, wrong thread but we ended up discussing adidas in general), great review duke.

based solely on your recommendation of 1.0 vs 1.5, i went ahead and got myself a 1.5

im still coming off a bad ankle sprain in my kobe Vs a few months ago.

tried on both the VIs, and the 1.5, the roses just felt better out of the box. the VIs felt abit slappy, as described by someone else.

played a game in the roses, they felt pretty good. traction was good, but really, the lack of any squeaks made it feel like it wasnt as good as the kobes.

i've played in kobes 1 thru 5, except for the 3. and personally i rank them 2 > 4 > 5 > 1.

the roses, based on just that one game, would be between the 4 and 5.

based solely on your recommendation of 1.0 vs 1.5, i went ahead and got myself a 1.5

im still coming off a bad ankle sprain in my kobe Vs a few months ago.

tried on both the VIs, and the 1.5, the roses just felt better out of the box. the VIs felt abit slappy, as described by someone else.

played a game in the roses, they felt pretty good. traction was good, but really, the lack of any squeaks made it feel like it wasnt as good as the kobes.

i've played in kobes 1 thru 5, except for the 3. and personally i rank them 2 > 4 > 5 > 1.

the roses, based on just that one game, would be between the 4 and 5.

Back
Top Bottom