Rose's offensive production

If the Bulls won this game, this thread wouldn't have even been made. Udonis Haslem played more minutes than probably the Bulls staff thought he would play, like a Playoff Free Agent. Haslem won't be an impact next game.

Don't know for sure but if you take out the 3s, I'm sure his shooting % would be around 45 - not too bad.

Don't know for sure but if you take out the 3s, I'm sure his shooting % would be around 45 - not too bad.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by rashi

He's the First, Second, and Third option on his team. He had a bad shooting night.

Relax.

this

That's only because he's a shoot first, shoot second, shoot third, pass fourth point guard.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by rashi

He's the First, Second, and Third option on his team. He had a bad shooting night.

Relax.

this

That's only because he's a shoot first, shoot second, shoot third, pass fourth point guard.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I agree..Rose's assist stats are extremely inflated..I've rarely seen him throw a perfect lob or make a great passing play..The thing that bothers me most is that Westbrook is extremely similar to Rose in terms of playing style but people rip on Westbrook non-stop..Westbrook is an average jump shooter, just like Rose. Westbrook is an average one on one defender, just like Rose. Westbrook is a shoot first PG, just like Rose. Westbrook uses his speed and athleticism to finish in the paint/on fastbreaks, just like Rose..Rose is a SLIGHTLY better passer than Westbrook, so why doesn't Rose get the same criticism? Westbrook gets discriminated against because he has Durant so people say he should pass the ball to him more often, but otherwise, they're extremely similar

I agree..Rose's assist stats are extremely inflated..I've rarely seen him throw a perfect lob or make a great passing play..The thing that bothers me most is that Westbrook is extremely similar to Rose in terms of playing style but people rip on Westbrook non-stop..Westbrook is an average jump shooter, just like Rose. Westbrook is an average one on one defender, just like Rose. Westbrook is a shoot first PG, just like Rose. Westbrook uses his speed and athleticism to finish in the paint/on fastbreaks, just like Rose..Rose is a SLIGHTLY better passer than Westbrook, so why doesn't Rose get the same criticism? Westbrook gets discriminated against because he has Durant so people say he should pass the ball to him more often, but otherwise, they're extremely similar

laugh.gif

Who do you want Rose to pass to? Rose would love to defer to someone else if he had to believe that.

Who do you want Rose to pass to? Rose would love to defer to someone else if he had to believe that.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

When he has the scoring all on his shoulders he's going to have a bad game every now & then... Its not like he's putting up Westbrook numbers right now.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
The numbers really aren't that different.
Westbrook: 23.6 points on 39.5% shooting and 19.8 attempts per game.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

When he has the scoring all on his shoulders he's going to have a bad game every now & then... Its not like he's putting up Westbrook numbers right now.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
The numbers really aren't that different.
Westbrook: 23.6 points on 39.5% shooting and 19.8 attempts per game.

Rose has had just as much bad shooting games scoring or percentage wise as Russel Westbrook these playoffs. Thing is Russ has KD and Rose has Boozer
laugh.gif
so he won't get much criticism from media. Nobody wants to talk about the MVP's glaring weakness.

I would watch those Pacer games thinking how could these announcers blindly praise dude when he's shooting so badly.

Rose has had just as much bad shooting games scoring or percentage wise as Russel Westbrook these playoffs. Thing is Russ has KD and Rose has Boozer
laugh.gif
so he won't get much criticism from media. Nobody wants to talk about the MVP's glaring weakness.

I would watch those Pacer games thinking how could these announcers blindly praise dude when he's shooting so badly.

Back
Top Bottom