Rosewood Royale - Barbershop - Streetwear - Boutique - www.rosewoodroyale.com

dang right in my hometown.Hypebeasts gonna be everywhere. Too bad i work all day sunday though. Ill miss the bbq and all that good stuff. But ill check it out some other day to get some gear. yadamean?

i'll be there for a bit but all the after things going count me in.

...poker after???

...whos down, i know hesco, francis, sneil, buck are in

To all those who made it out, big THANKS!! and hopefully everyone walked away with something.

Big props to Mike23theking, the whole PWA fam, Brolic, all our vendors especially Freshjive!!

Listen Skateboards for giving away decks, entertaining and playing skate !!

And to Benballa for stopping by!

Peace All
What do you have in size 10.5-11?? AIM - nivla xB CLICK for my MYSPACE [email protected]

francis thanks man i had a really good time its a real cool shop thanks for the tacos! haha i prob see you in a week i need a cut
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

LRG/ICEE FRESH/CAT DICC INC. WAS IN THE BUILDIN TOO! IM REAL PROUD OF YALL; FRAN, HESCO, ALVIN, AND STEPH!

CAT DICC JR.

good turn out at the grand opening yesterday. a bunch of people ended up showing up and freshjive came by too. showed the shop some props. Come by and check it out.

They carry

King Stampede
Undercrwn
Soulful Commando
IM King
and a good sellection of consignments.

Supreme Black Lows size 9.5
Bucks size 8.5
SBTG size 12
De la HI size 9.5
Lunars 12
Hawaiis size 11.5
C&k

.... Blazers... Jordans and more...

come stop by.

Word!

photo0109jg0.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

photo0114cg6.jpg
CHARGERS. TROJANS
STA.LUCIAREALTORS

Quote:
Congrats on the opening.. great turnout. Everybody was cool and hanging out... either listening to the sounds or grubbin on the FREE tacos. Props on keeping the peace yesterday. :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the two dudes that won like 10 shirts through raffles... all good though. Glad peeps had a good time.

it was more like 8. LOL

good times. bomb *** tacos, we were waiting for him to cook up those shishkabobs!!
aim- aphungiscool
e-mail- [email protected]

who did the tacos?
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

ITS SHOEWHORE DUNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SUP MAN WHERE IS DRE AT???

LOL!

Sha77er S7ar I
THE LIVING LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

word, but who? :lol:
laugh.gif

im a bellflower kid so i gotta know who did the gig. please dont say it was el picosito :lol:
laugh.gif
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

Just stopped by the shop today, very nice layout and coo peeps, wish I had more cash they got some nice kicks on consignment...got myself a lineup and picked up a few tees

stopped by this shop a couple weekends ago. MAD COOL peeps. roll thru.

The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

aiyoo how much does francis charge for a cut? taper fade specifically. i might soon be a free agent need to find a new barber :lol:
laugh.gif
plus since im always in the town i figure its closer than making my way out to south gate

also, any non filipino customers with the exception of my boy Wally? :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM JORGE CAMPOS
CAUTION: PUT YOUR STUNNA SHADES ON
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​

Back
Top Bottom