ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just copped a pair. These are at FA Hanes Mall Winston-Salem, NC along with Gammas. DTLR here has Tarps, Squads and Gammas. FNL here sold out of the 3 FB cws. Worker said they got swiped out the other day and goes on about yeezy Roshes and how Lebron hyped up the shoe on IG, meanwhile I'm just smh.

I doubt anyone in DFW seen these?  Only place I know that had them were Galleria but sold out and never restocked...

Last edited:

******** on the Roshe hard.

Not my video, opinion or point of view. I personally like the shoe and agree $70 is a fair price.

Just sharing...

Did anyone else have an issue where their package came, but the order receipt paper included was the wrong information.

Like I received my items correctly, but on the receipt it had a different shipping & billing information and a different payment card.

Guess Nike just replaced my receipt with someone else's. Received a receipt for a Florida person when I'm from Boston.

Fellow DMV heads, we definitely got our shipment of the Total Crimsons. copped mine at FA at Potomac Mills. There's a FSR of course since they just got the shipment.

Bit of an update. Loosened up the laces on my TTS FBs and they are really comfortable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom