ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not sure if this is like old news or what. But OG color ways are on sale on VIP Zappos for 55.99 and it seems like there is a full or almost full size run that does not show on the regular zappos site. 

Where do you guys grt the pics ofcthe mangos.. Lol so its official! Dont feel bad on the OG.. Ill prefer OG ofcourse but hey .. Its pricier! Look at the other side:smile: the new one coming out will be more masculine

Not sure if this is like old news or what. But OG color ways are on sale on VIP Zappos for 55.99 and it seems like there is a full or almost full size run that does not show on the regular zappos site. 

Og color ways are out of stock, you only see a fsr on zappos VIP is because the squadren blues are up with fsr. System error

It shows the FSR, but if you select any sizes beside 14 and 15, it will pop up the OOS error

Do you have to pay an annual fee to be part of their VIP...

Where do you guys grt the pics ofcthe mangos.. Lol so its official! Dont feel bad on the OG.. Ill prefer OG ofcourse but hey .. Its pricier! Look at the other side:smile: the new one coming out will be more masculine
i feel the same way i think the darker grey gives off more of a masculine vibe

Ill t
Got my mints, not really feelin them. They fit like a woven pair. Size 10 was a bad call for me.

I'll take them off your hands! Haha. Pm me if interested. But I feel like when I finally get my pair, I'll be disappointed because of the quality or the fact that its not the same as the of mesh

worried my mints size 13 might not fit ... im a true 13 .. but like the roshe trails i can fit a 12.5 .,.. 

PRAYING they fit LOL .. 

FA tweeted me back not today for their release just a heads up guys/gals

A few months back when zappos had Thier restock on the og color ways and they had a system error on the price, everyone who called to get it cheaper got upgraded to zappos VIP so I don't think you have to pay to be VIP member

Last edited:
I don't know what all this hate is on the mints in person. They still look as nice as I thought they'd be by looking at pictures. I love the mint sole! That's just something different. Well my main reason to post is to say I am glad to say I cop'd a size 10 blk/blk Woven Roshe Runs off of Zappos. Again, at first glance I disliked the look of the shoe but after seeing on foot pictures and in person I had to get myself a pair. Oh and btw, I got them for under retail (69.99)... Just like my Teal Woven Roshes (49.99).

Sometimes, they have them processed and ready to ship before the site updates. Hit up the UPS tracking by reference link and they may have a tracking number generated already. 

My overnight order last week shipped before their site had even updated. 

I'm too hyped for my squadrons to come in tomorrow, the pictures I've seen have me in awe. These things are beautiful 
smokin.gif

worried my mints size 13 might not fit ... im a true 13 .. but like the roshe trails i can fit a 12.5 .,.. 

PRAYING they fit LOL .. 

FA tweeted me back not today for their release just a heads up guys/gals
Feeling the same way lol. I asked a couple members on here who already had their pair of mints and wore them. Majority said TTS was fine, maybe a bit snug but that's how it's suppose to be made, but no problem of being overly tight or anything. Been hearing the length is also fine, it's just that it's narrow in a way. Overall  i'm feeling optimistic!

Last edited:
OG Mesh > everything else. These shoes are about comfort and simplicity. Can't wait for my squadrons to come in and when the mango v2 drops those will be had too. Screw the FBs, mids, etc.

Back
Top Bottom