ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

id actually encourage dummies to keep buying up the stock...because they will keep reappering because its a massive GR

what the hell does that have to do with anything......
LOL...I'm not a new member here. i have a new screen name. As you can see i only post in this thread. But i guess that's all you have to go by and immediately pass judgement.

I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was merely pointing out that fact that I really don't have the time to respond to PM's in a timely manner. Unlike you, who has 13k posts in 2 years. average that out thats almost 20 posts everyday. I'm lucky if i have 5-10 minutes a day to read through the countless pages this thread moves at. There was no disrepect intended, but obviously if you took offense then thats on you. Simply put, i have a life outside of NT.

Carry on...

i do to fam....but i also start a lot of threads & post in other places other than the roshe thread... 20 post in a day is nothing when responding in multiple threads... ive seen dudes do that in an hr in S&T

In other news

any word when the Go v2's will actually drop?

Last edited:
Today was a good day.....in my Ice Cube voice. :smokin

i do to fam....but i also start a lot of threads & post in other places other than the roshe thread... 20 post in a day is nothing when responding in multiple threads... ive seen dudes do that in an hr in S&T

In other news

any word when the Go v2's will actually drop?
just copped the squads on zappos, thanks everyone for the info.

also waiting on those v2's..

/: everyone keeps stealing the fb roshe mints.. Man-_- everytime im late .. Like when i domt check this thread link pops up. Lol **** the resellers man.. I visit my grandma at the hospital and i cant get what i want.. And wants me tp pay 2x the retail. Ridic

thanks for the comparison pics ColdCity. They looking extra bright in those pics making the sport reds muted next to them.

I can only imagine if and when Nike releases full fluorescent/neon roshes in volt and see if people go crazy for them
laugh.gif
Man if they make volt, game over. I mean the total crimsons were a surprise right? why wouldnt they go there with the volt? Volts will be my most liked pair. 

/: everyone keeps stealing the fb roshe mints.. Man-_- everytime im late .. Like when i domt check this thread link pops up. Lol **** the resellers man.. I visit my grandma at the hospital and i cant get what i want.. And wants me tp pay 2x the retail. Ridic
dontworry restock at 5 NDC be dere

30+ pages read this morning and not one single detailed review of the mid city pack... get with it NT

30+ pages read this morning and not one single detailed review of the mid city pack... get with it NT
Someone posted feet pictures of their tokyo's...

It's not a full review but better than nothing I guess.

Last edited:
Squads in from NDC, ordered friday night.
smokin.gif

Now Sport Reds or Total Crimsons?
Gotta go with the Sport Reds bro. Yeah the Total Crimsons are a new cw, but you can't beat the originals. Plus, when summertime comes around, those will "pop" and look fresh.

Back
Top Bottom