ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

finally a men's colorway that pops!

Gah, those total crimsons are growing on me! Too bad I missed out [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm guessing you got the TCs in your size? Was about to head out to FA to get them for you.
Yeah, but no cash in my pockets. Really upset about this right now haha But it's still a 45 minute drive. IDK if it's worth it.

Last edited:
Yeah, but no cash in my pockets. Really upset about this right now haha But it's still a 45 minute drive. IDK if it's worth it.
Ah shoot. The closest FA to you in South Jersey is 45 min away? That's pretty far. Would you still want me to pick your size up if it's at Woodbridge? Or do you want to take a chance and see if they sit at the store by you?

Ah shoot. The closest FA to you in South Jersey is 45 min away? That's pretty far. Would you still want me to pick your size up if it's at Woodbridge? Or do you want to take a chance and see if they sit at the store by you?
i wish i can join in on your guys avi trend 
tired.gif

I'm gonna take a chance for them to sit, did not realize how far woodbridge was! Hopefully on Monday they'll still have em.

tired.gif
I believe FA is supposed to release them soon, I saw a tweet a day or two ago. I hope you're able to get a pair in your size!
I'm gonna take a chance for them to sit, did not realize how far woodbridge was! Hopefully on Monday they'll still have em.
Alright, if they're not there on Monday and if they're still at my local FA, PM me and I'll grab them for you.

Last edited:
tired.gif
Patience my friend, you shall get them!
I believe FA is supposed to release them soon, I saw a tweet a day or two ago. I hope you're able to get a pair in your size!

Alright, if they're not there on Monday and if they're still at my local FA, PM me and I'll grab them for you.
Thanks for the look out man really ppreciate it!

Last edited:
Nvm... Pairs just got cancelled... I'm done with FL... Bunch of Inbred goons running that company

Last edited:
Still kicking myself for never trying to hunt down a pair a pair of thunder blue premiums. Still on the hunt for some mints but if i don't get them, i'll be fine.

Have you checked the website under your account ? Because it says processig but then click your order # and what does it say ?
Same thing; says that it is processing. I'm hoping since this was the first round of orders mine will get fulfilled; but to be honest I can sweat the mints; they were gonna be a daily beater pair anyways. 

If anybody would like size 11.5 Calypso's for $220 shipped PM me, I know someone who is selling them. Just trying to help people out, I know how difficult it is to find a pair of Calypso's.

Shout outs to the homie aphung!

Handled everything, all I had to do was send dude the money and give him my address.

Trustworthy dude, I gifted him the money via PayPal.

Don't hesitate to do business w/ him, legit as they come.

Back
Top Bottom