ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

too tough to do a Top 3, so like many others, i'll do a Top 5 (that I own)...

1. Sirens
2. Iguanas
3. Sport Reds
4. Black Sails
5. Calypsos

i do a lot of walking at work, and the pairs i wear the most and beat up are my Iguanas and Cybers (honorable mention).

as a side... haven't posted here in a while, and it's nice to see some sense of normalcy returning to this thread. BS aside, majority of the heads in here are good people, and anyone that i've interacted with personally, has been extremely helpful since i got into Roshe's last summer. 15 pairs total now, paying retail or under (except for my Calypsos), thanks in huge part to this thread. keep up the great work!

can somebody anybody PM me the link to FL, I cant manage to get it.I Pm'd several people but cant seem to get a response. If I sound thirsty its because I dont want to have to pay a reseller especially for a GR. i want it for my own personal use. Notice i didnt specify what shoe exactly but yall know which one im referring to.

can somebody anybody PM me the link to FL, I cant manage to get it.I Pm'd several people but cant seem to get a response. If I sound thirsty its because I dont want to have to pay a reseller especially for a GR. i want it for my own personal use. Notice i didnt specify what shoe exactly but yall know which one im referring to.

Sent don't forget to rep lol

Sent don't forget to rep lol

Can i also get said link :nerd:

BTW, I got my Sport Reds yesterday from UO. They came in fresh. Unworn, tissue and stuffing. I know people were getting displays and tried on dirty pairs, sad to say.
i bought all three OG mesh from UO and they all came in without being wrapped in tissue..it still had the tissue but the shoes were just laying on top of it...was dismayed to say the least

i bought all three OG mesh from UO and they all came in without being wrapped in tissue..it still had the tissue but the shoes were just laying on top of it...was dismayed to say the least

UO doesnt double box either. mine was all lopsided :lol:

Quick question, i ordered a pair of black gammas from FNL, but after they were shipped i wanted to cancel the order because my friend got them for me off NDC at a discount price. Well im returning the ones from FNL, but the ones i received from ndc look off for some reason, the one from fnl look fine. If i put the ones from ndc in the fnl box when i return them, will they know? Just switching the shoes inside, not the box

Last edited:
Quick question, i ordered a pair of black gammas from FNL, but after they were shipped i wanted to cancel the order because my friend got them for me off NDC at a discount price. Well im returning the ones from FNL, but the ones i received from ndc look off for some reason, the one from fnl look fine. If i put the ones from ndc in the fnl box when i return them, will they know? Just switching the shoes inside, not the box

Up to you. Bad karma IMO.

same please!

Back
Top Bottom