ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Will the City Pack only be available through NDC? 5 AM PST? Or a random time?
the way people have responded to the recent roshe releases, i see nike releasing these at 5am. also the mint fbs released around 5am as well

Detailed pics of the Canvas-Antharacite/Sail/TotalCrimsons

Runs pretty true, Woven broshes know about the fit of the side panel around the toebox just think of what the middle ground would be and you got it.

Peace
[h1] [/h1]

Just pre-ordered a pair of squadron blues. Can some tell me if they are tts or go half a size up or down. i got narrow feet. Also any info on the camo roshes?

I'm sure this has been asked but I searched and couldn't find anything helpful. I wear an 11 in vans authentics, 11.5 flyknits, and 11.5 air max 1s, what size should I get of these?

I'm sure this has been asked but I searched and couldn't find anything helpful. I wear an 11 in vans authentics, 11.5 flyknits, and 11.5 air max 1s, what size should I get of these?
Stay true to size on Roshes with og mesh. Some of the others are a bit more snug fitting so you may want to go .5 up. But it's all personal preference. 

Considering the fact that i got close to 20 PMs asking for more info and had 35 people retweet it, I would say that some people cared. A few people said they were having problems finding the photo so i ******g BUMPED my post, is that some sort of crime to you? Cut the whole cool internet tough guy act, think you're the man? People like you are why I didn't come back to this site for a couple years. You have no chill.  
Again, shut up. Don't come back and see who cares. Sounding like a new born in here. Your "info" was garbage and you wanted the thread to bend over backwards and give you X amount of smoking faces for it. Be gone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom