ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Took the words right out of my mouth.

That's what I'm talking about with the brown gums except team red/maroon upper and gold swoosh
smokin.gif
happy.gif

Thinking of passing on NYC's and make my own maroon/burgundy colorway on ID.

We will see.

Last edited:
has anyone noticed that if you take the mango v1 and put a little pigeon logo on it you've got a staple pigeon roshe?

anybody want to help me out with a group buy who has done it before? there will be a reward wink wink

Man this thread is gonna get blasted like Jenna Jameson's face when NikeID goes live for the roshes......10 posts per minute with everyone's creations...and it's gonna be dope.  Look at all the great photoshops already.  

THAT's  the type of hype that should move this thread. 

Last edited:
TeamROSHE Application

Justin Balugo

Union City, CA

Size 9.5

What's up everyone? This is me, applying for a spot in TeamROSHE. The first time I ever heard of roshes was when Dustybruh influenced me to buy a pair of black sails last april and I passed on them. At the time, I was building up my small collection of Jordans (didn't really get far). Around July, we went to our local shoe spot and came across some sport reds. Dustybruh doubled and told me to try on the shoes. If I didn't, he would've made me walk home.. Tried on the pair, and damn, they were comfortable. I finally copped the pair for below retail price and they were my go-to shoe. We all know the simplicity and comfort these shoes give, so I'm not going to talk about that.

Throughout the months, I've acquired tropical twists from Ohwussup, calypsos from Justdome, and sirens/cybers/mangos from Aphung. Without the guidance of Dustybruh on info and pricing, I probably would have spent above retail for roshes. Dustybruh and I have helped others in the Bay Area acquire their shoes through the bulk orders and pick-ups we've organized. I have also influenced family and friends in the Tri-Valley area as well. 

With the help and efforts of other broshes in the community, I would like to reciprocate the favors to others building their collection. The Roshe Run has brought together a great community that I'm proud to be a part of. Thanks again for taking the time to read my app.

My collection as of right now:

(Tropical Twists and Squadrons are at the wifey's)

+1 for another UC bro :pimp:

:nerd:

Hey guys just had to put this out here. What is up with this infatuation with the color pink?? We got guys and grown men at that, wanting and fighting to get the opportunity to buy pink shoes?? The current trend of wanting shoes that are overly over the top bright and it has to be loud or the color has to pop.

:smh:

Last edited:
Grail status have the mints fb for $150 shipped.

Not retail but if the price is right for you hit the trigger

Ok NT vets don't know where to post this so I am going to mention "Roshe Run". They had Roshe Runs earlier but I dont think any are left... find what you need though.

Caliroots/Six Feet Down http://caliroots.com/sfd/ is having a 12 hour 30% off sale on EVERYTHING on their website, again... EVERYTHING!!!!

I end up paying $256.53 for this order I made shown below.
[table][tr][td]1[/td][td]Nike Air Max 1 Premium - 512033 610 - Pimento/Black US 10,5[/td][td]90,30 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Jordan Air Jordan 5 Retro - 136027 100 - White/Fire Red-Black US 11[/td][td]170,00 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Shipping fee[/td][td]25 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Payment fee[/td][td]0 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]TOTAL:[/td][td]285.3 EUR[/td][/tr][/table]
I got the last 10.5 AM1 Pimiento and the ONLY AJ 5 they had on the site
nthat.gif

EDIT:

If NT or anyone feels this is in the incorrect place and have a suggestion of a better place than please direct me, I feel this is a very nice find and had to share.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree.  This thread is already a mess
mmmm....don't really see how renderings derail anything.  It's on topic and it's a positive flow direction for the thread; much better than the hypebeastin and trolling that was rampant here a couple days ago.  I don't think the separate iD thread is even really necessary.  This is Roshe central, and iD's fall under that umbrella in this case.  I could see why it might be necessary for other models, but I think it's fine here. 

mmmm....don't really see how renderings derail anything.  It's on topic and it's a positive flow direction for the thread; much better than the hypebeastin and trolling that was rampant here a couple days ago.  I don't think the separate iD thread is even really necessary.  This is Roshe central, and iD's fall under that umbrella in this case.  I could see why it might be necessary for other models, but I think it's fine here. 
It's not about derailing at all, it just keeps the thread a bit neater and it's nice to just have a thread dedicated to id, this is not a new concept in any way.

It's hard enough keeping up with meaningful posts when there are so many wasted posts during the times when hype is at a high (ie mints and upcoming Beach/Crimson). Imagine all of the stupid requests and trolling coupled with an endless stream of pics coming through...who has time to sift through that much "info" to find one post that may actually matter???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom