ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nobody doing group buys cus of shipping problems till April 10th but by then you'll be IDing your own pairs hopefully

^ you guys probably shouldn't do a group buy for a week or two. Especially with IDs coming up

Somebody let me know any L.A. spots close to the south bay area releasing the Roshe mid city pack this weekend and i'll let you know where they are releasing the Roshe FB mints (yeezys) this weekend.. FAIR TRADE?... dont say undftd please i know already

Somebody let me know any L.A. spots close to the south bay area releasing the Roshe mid city pack this weekend and i'll let you know where they are releasing the Roshe FB mints (yeezys) this weekend.. FAIR TRADE?... dont say undftd please i know already
what size you need?

It's not even worth it to do group buys unless you all have small feet. Biggest size for Cybers are 10, Sirens 9.5, Mangos 8.5, Speed Yellows 9.5. Can't find any Stadium greens.

Last edited:
Hahaha some girl from my school posted a picture of her wearing roshe runs saying, "finally!" and they're some fake *** china ones... and she spelled "roshe"..."rosche" smh. lol

Get your wallet's ready.

don't feel like reading the last 10 pages or so, so what is a group buy? Are dudes ordering from a chinese site and splitting the costs to save money?

Back
Top Bottom